A good timeline of why the US isnt so popular

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
^^ Because you always react this way , thats why I make dopey comments lol...

I like to imagine you spouting off in your aussy accent as you go off on me! lol

If your reactions were more "meh" I wouldnt get a kick out of it.

I was feelin pretty drunk when I made that post. Now get over here and help me attack this old lady!

In that case: I'm happy to oblige.

God

Creator of the Universe
ill o.g.
Sick of all the anti-U.S. bullshit.

When Afghanistan can invent Auto-Tune, then maybe I'll STFU.

A lot of our medical knowledge and advancement came from the middle east.
And that saves lives, auto tune is killing the music I love.
Just thought Id throw that one out there.
Besides, the middle east is the birthplace of civilization.
Also its not anti US, its anti US govt.

Cell 2Dee

Bloody Fingers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 110
Actually the UK is a beacon of light to the world as a place to migrate to.
We have a generous government for immigrants as well as a National Health Service.
We might be just a small island but its popular for economic migrants.

Tell me about it. Seems if you speak the language, you don't get anything from the government, but if you come over here and can't speak a word of English, you get a house and benefits. Off topic, but meh.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Tell me about it. Seems if you speak the language, you don't get anything from the government, but if you come over here and can't speak a word of English, you get a house and benefits. Off topic, but meh.

On the real thats the same here.
I have just taken to try and learn as many languages as I can now, especially spanish.
Funny stat I heard was that the Latin population will exceed the white folks and black folks here combined by 2026. lol
Since they are all pretty much the original populace that speak spanish because of spain invading an eon ago, I guess its just them taking it back! lol
I aint mad, I just know my high school spanish teacher is laughing at me because I told her I didnt need to know spanish because I wasnt moving to miami! lol
She gets the last laugh.

Sick of all the anti-U.S. bullshit.

I kinda agree , its bothersome. But then if you follow the original link in this thread it sort of explains it , because WE The People, honestly dont know about the shit that is going on and find it really hard to believe that we could do what we do cause WE arent actually like that.
But oh well.

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
this isnt anti-us, its not anti-anyone, at most its against not connecting the dots. we all have the right to protect our integrity, the values of our democratic systems and our achievements. but people tend to play the freedom card to hasty, forgetting about history. colonialism, opression, slavery, and more recent deeds of our governments, some call it neo colonialism.
so either we talk freedom, and take the responsibilities that come with it, f.e. make sure our representatives dont fuck up third world countries, while we're at the cinema, or we just admit we're assholes like everybody else and simply not interested. we just consume, we dont ask questions, you know?
either way its about time to wake up

God

Creator of the Universe
ill o.g.
A lot of our medical knowledge and advancement came from the middle east.
And that saves lives, auto tune is killing the music I love.
Just thought Id throw that one out there.
Besides, the middle east is the birthplace of civilization.
Also its not anti US, its anti US govt.

So... a bunch of farmers decided to settle in Mesopotamia and now I'm supposed to be guilted by that?

The U.S. invented the microchip. Let's guilt somebody for that.

I'm pro-whatever makes the US still kick ass. All this other crap you hear is PR from either party or simply opposition meant to divide NOT unite.

Somebody gimme an "America, Fuck Yeah" link. I'm feeling patriotic. (Reaching for a Sam Adams beer.)

7thangel

7th Angel of Armageddon
ill o.g.
So... a bunch of farmers decided to settle in Mesopotamia and now I'm supposed to be guilted by that?

I'm pro-whatever makes the US still kick ass. All this other crap you hear is PR from either party or simply opposition meant to divide NOT unite.

Somebody gimme an "America, Fuck Yeah" link. I'm feeling patriotic. (Reaching for a Sam Adams beer.)
if you're going to be jingoistic at least make sense

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
I include Big TOnes comment too(good to see you man)

Big hugs and high 5's..

thanks man. you know i have to check in every once in a while.

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8

Hahahaha you funny.

Dont get me wrong, I hate the UK govt as much as I hate the US govt.
Power corrupts. Whatever nationality you are.
I dont expect you to feel guilty about anything, I have come to understand you as a straight talking, to the point kind of guy, I would never expect you to feel guilt for the actions of others as much as I dont feel guilt for the acts of others. I might disagree with a couple things you say, but when it comes to the industry, I dont question anything you say.
"America, Fuck yeah!!" is my favorite quote when playing call of duty 4. I say it all the time, even tho I aint american, its still funny.
On the world stage americans are perceived as loud and obnoxious know it alls. trigger happy war mongers who think they are better than everyone else. Thats the stereotype.
Just like the stereotype for brits is trouble making hooligans who think they are better than everyone else because they conquered the four corners of the earth.
Its when people live up to the stereotypes that keeps these perceptions going.
We are all territorial, and we are yet to lose our tribal instincts, no matter where we come from, home is where the heart is, and we will all defend home with our lives.

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
"wir haben es nicht gewusst"
no offense mono

no dude, i'm polish and two of my great grand aunts were imprisoned, messed with and eventually died at ravensbrück, one of doctor mengeles playgrounds.
nevertheless, i dont think that liability to fascism and totalitarianism are specifically german but rather general human defects

God

Creator of the Universe
ill o.g.
if you're going to be jingoistic at least make sense

Show me a time when realpolitik DIDN'T explain what was really going on. I'll take it any day over cultural relativism and other crap.

The world is fucked up. It's not pretty, and America's to blame for fucking EVERYTHING? Gimme a break. Where the fuck are people defending human rights in certain Asian countries? What the fuck are you doing about Africa? You don't think the French and UK have interests there... as well as certain Asian countries?

There are a ton of "bad guys," people talk about how they adhere to a moral code of some sort and then end up running drugs or some other shit. You think the USA is the only country that deals arms?

Wake the FUCK up. Talk to some of your streetsmart friends back in the 'hood. They have the street sense to know shit definitely ain't what it seems on ANY level.

Save me the fucking "moral argument" for someone who actually buys that shit. It's usually a cover up for something else.

(America Fuck Yeah, is from Team America, dude.)

It all comes down to cats that don't have shit that want shit from people that have it. They find some reason to gain some power, end up taking shit from the people that have it. Repeat cycle.

It's the same story with EVERY SINGLE stupid "revolution." The people that are in power end up having cats hate on them, then they get booted out of power. The new people in power get hated on, so another group comes along.

It's been happening since the fucking cavemen.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
no dude, i'm polish and two of my great grand aunts were imprisoned, messed with and eventually died at ravensbrück, one of doctor mengeles playgrounds.
nevertheless, i dont think that liability to fascism and totalitarianism are specifically german but rather general human defects

yes, im only taking a good example of indoctrination fed by economy in favor of politics, as stimulus to the rising propaganda. Im seeing history repeating in numerous of occasions like shown in the link itself. I dont think that anyone here even knows what the german phrase implies.