A good timeline of why the US isnt so popular

7thangel

7th Angel of Armageddon
ill o.g.
Show me a time when realpolitik DIDN'T explain what was really going on. I'll take it any day over cultural relativism and other crap.

The world is fucked up. It's not pretty, and America's to blame for fucking EVERYTHING? Gimme a break. Where the fuck are people defending human rights in certain Asian countries? What the fuck are you doing about Africa? You don't think the French and UK have interests there... as well as certain Asian countries?

There are a ton of "bad guys," people talk about how they adhere to a moral code of some sort and then end up running drugs or some other shit. You think the USA is the only country that deals arms?

Wake the FUCK up. Talk to some of your streetsmart friends back in the 'hood. They have the street sense to know shit definitely ain't what it seems on ANY level.

Save me the fucking "moral argument" for someone who actually buys that shit. It's usually a cover up for something else.

(America Fuck Yeah, is from Team America, dude.)

It all comes down to cats that don't have shit that want shit from people that have it. They find some reason to gain some power, end up taking shit from the people that have it. Repeat cycle.

It's the same story with EVERY SINGLE stupid "revolution." The people that are in power end up having cats hate on them, then they get booted out of power. The new people in power get hated on, so another group comes along.

It's been happening since the fucking cavemen.
point to me where i blamed america exclusively, matter of fact show me where i stated they were bad guys and good guys.

don't care what others said but if you're going to address me than address the things i actually stated and not some general strawman argument. and don't put words in my mouth or intentions in my heart.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
no dude, i'm polish and two of my great grand aunts were imprisoned, messed with and eventually died at ravensbrück, one of doctor mengeles playgrounds.
nevertheless, i dont think that liability to fascism and totalitarianism are specifically german but rather general human defects

oh god thats horrible!

LOL, funny.albeit true.

God

Creator of the Universe
ill o.g.
I'm a bad person, I push people's buttons for my personal entertainment.

You guys - lighten up (regarding my specific thread - not some of the other unfortunate events mentioned in this thread.) Watch this video and laugh your ass off.
http://www.cannibalthemusical.net/ta/america.htm

Some of you may have seen the movie "Team America" and actually get the tongue-in-cheek humor of the video (note the lack of a Fuck Yeah for books and 'sportsmanship.'")

This thread is the reason why I personally despise political discussions in public forums, and it's unfortunate that people can easily play on people's beliefs to divide them into groups that may or may not serve a political or other agenda - as my posts have proven.

members online