A Mafia Hit In Italy Caught On Video

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
i'm surprised that hitmen are not more employed. he was very professional, jetted and was not connected to the murder other than the business deal and the fastblasts.

Just goes to show... you ride on the serpent and you will get bit. there are no ethics in professional criminalism.. there is something very honest about that

btw..

that guy, at the very beginning, leaning on the ice cream vendors cart was a confirming factor on the hit. Notice how he looked at his watch as he watched away: giving him an excuse for being there. He was to confirm that the dude was correct. Hitmen are worthless to the client if they kill the wrong person because they give the hit away to the subject as-well as draw lawforce binoculars

7thangel

7th Angel of Armageddon
ill o.g.
a little more

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article6895995.ece

A woman scratches her lottery card outside a bar in Naples as a hitman shoots a man standing behind her, then walks away.

The CCTV footage from the Sanita neighbourhood of Naples has been released by prosecutors searching for the killer.

The video, from five months ago, shows a man in a baseball hat shooting Mariano Bacio Tarracino, 53, who had a Mafia criminal record. He then fires a shot into Tarracino's head.

Although the killer’s face was visible and there were several bystanders, police have been unable to identify him. None of the witnesses appears to react to the shooting, and police believe that they may fear retaliation.

The head of anti-Mafia investigations in Naples said that the footage was released to urge “the co-operation of whoever can provide information to identify the killer and his lookout”.

The footage prompted a member of the Green party in the Campania region around Naples to offer a €2,000 (£1,800) reward for information leading to an arrest. Naples is home to the Camorra crime syndicate and violence is common on its streets.

2000 euros for risking you and your family's life? smh.

SirSedric

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Curious if it was real tho cuz dude caught a slug point blank right in the dome yet the video didnt show any evidence of blood at all to my knowledge?

Hard to say, he shot him in the gut/chest first which causes massive and very fast internal bleeding and takes the pressure off the carotid and jugular..which is what makes a shot to the head so instantly bloody... so there might not necessarily be any spray or fast-flowing blood right away... If we got 20 more seconds of video, we would almost assuredly see a puddle... Or it was fake.. either one.... although part of me doubts that the Italian police would release a statement about a fake video.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Hard to say, he shot him in the gut/chest first which causes massive and very fast internal bleeding and takes the pressure off the carotid and jugular..which is what makes a shot to the head so instantly bloody... so there might not necessarily be any spray or fast-flowing blood right away... If we got 20 more seconds of video, we would almost assuredly see a puddle... Or it was fake.. either one.... although part of me doubts that the Italian police would release a statement about a fake video.

i'm sure the professionals did their job BUT there was no blood anywhere on his backside when he fell. This is NOT consistent with an injury like a gunshot. The vascular system is under blood pressure WHICH forces the blood outward, this did not occur when the guy fell (according to his white clothing). Who knows because there are always factors that we are not considering. Either WAy, the facts always speak more truth then the reporting.

Doc Vigilanti

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
He was probably shot with a .22 or .25, when it comes to professional hitmen they prefer low caliber bullets for up close and personal hits, because they are quieter and they aren't as messy. For instance, if the guy was shot with a .22 there wouldn't be an exit wound because the bullet doesn't have enough mass or velocity to make it all the way thorough the body, and if it hit a piece of bone it would have ricocheted around inside of him. Then the Coup de Gras at the end there wouldn't be any spatter because the bullet is small enough to cause a small entry hole and not cause any spatter because it has such a low mass.

Also another thing, this isn't a movie, Hollywood likes to exaggerate things to the extreme for entertainment purposes.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
He was probably shot with a .22 or .25, when it comes to professional hitmen they prefer low caliber bullets for up close and personal hits, because they are quieter and they aren't as messy. For instance, if the guy was shot with a .22 there wouldn't be an exit wound because the bullet doesn't have enough mass or velocity to make it all the way thorough the body, and if it hit a piece of bone it would have ricocheted around inside of him. Then the Coup de Gras at the end there wouldn't be any spatter because the bullet is small enough to cause a small entry hole and not cause any spatter because it has such a low mass.

Also another thing, this isn't a movie, Hollywood likes to exaggerate things to the extreme for entertainment purposes.

whether or not it passed through him the blood pressure whould still exit out the wound. So maybe there would be no blood splatter but there would still be soaking.. which i did not see. i'm also not saying this was fake, but something is missing (as far as i understand).

also..

notice the guy by the ice cream station that checked his watched and then walked away when the hitman approached. This was to assure the hit. Hitmen are counterproductive if the wrong person is kilt because it gives the hit away to the hitee and also alerts the cops of the scenerio.

also..

as the confirmation man (if he was) walked away he glanced at the hit man which is a very bad thing to do, although very difficult to do because the amateur is not familiar with a fresh death kill in seconds, so he has to see, keep it business . You never do anything to alert; therefore, either this is a bad hitman-hire or an young organization.

NOW APPLY THIS TO ORGANIZATIONS THAT HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR CENTURIES.. humans are fuckin' animals.. don't forget it

Doc Vigilanti

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
whether or not it passed through him the blood pressure whould still exit out the wound. So maybe there would be no blood splatter but there would still be soaking.. which i did not see. i'm also not saying this was fake, but something is missing (as far as i understand).

Lol I feel like this is CSI: IllMuzik edition.

Okay anyway I just watched it again, If you look at 21 seconds in the video the first bullet caught the guy in the arm, you can see the blood soak his sleeve which makes sense because the bicep is such a muscly area with lots of veins.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Lol I feel like this is CSI: IllMuzik edition.

Okay anyway I just watched it again, If you look at 21 seconds in the video the first bullet caught the guy in the arm, you can see the blood soak his sleeve which makes sense because the bicep is such a muscly area with lots of veins.

your right.. it does look like the arm was shot. It also explains the lack of BLOOD because he lands on it under his body (as the video clearly shows) and cut's off the blood supply.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
therefore

wtf hitman.. shooting in the arm.. i'm thinking this dude assasined less then 5 people professionally

edit

Or he thought he was scoped an implemented the scrapped-to-jet protocol.

Doc Vigilanti

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I agree, he had the perfect opportunity to just walk up behind him and cap him in the back of the head and be done with it. Or maybe he was a new and this was his initiation.

SirSedric

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
whether or not it passed through him the blood pressure whould still exit out the wound.

That's not really how blood pressure works... It's not actual pressure pushing blood out of you, it's the pumping of your heart that squirts the blood out and the strength of the heart's ability to push depends entirely on the veins/arteries being a closed system... so as soon as you make a large enough hole on the inside (i.e. .22 cal bullet bouncing around internally) the heart loses a lot of it's ability to move blood around the body...

Try blowing up a balloon with a hole in your cheek... same concept.

Plus, he definitely does bleed out of his arm.