A Mafia Hit In Italy Caught On Video

SirSedric

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Seriously dude, are u premed or something? lol. No dis, you just got mad detailed retorts each time, which in itself is funny but I aint laughing at u for the record.

Naw, not pre med or anything like that... I'm just a nerd who really payed attention in physiology...

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
whether or not it passed through him the blood pressure whould still exit out the wound. So maybe there would be no blood splatter but there would still be soaking.. which i did not see. i'm also not saying this was fake, but something is missing (as far as i understand).

also..

notice the guy by the ice cream station that checked his watched and then walked away when the hitman approached. This was to assure the hit. Hitmen are counterproductive if the wrong person is kilt because it gives the hit away to the hitee and also alerts the cops of the scenerio.

also..

as the confirmation man (if he was) walked away he glanced at the hit man which is a very bad thing to do, although very difficult to do because the amateur is not familiar with a fresh death kill in seconds, so he has to see, keep it business . You never do anything to alert; therefore, either this is a bad hitman-hire or an young organization.

NOW APPLY THIS TO ORGANIZATIONS THAT HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR CENTURIES.. humans are fuckin' animals.. don't forget it
you watch too many movies, son...

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
People are looking into this WAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY too much......dude was killed, shot in the arm...shot in the head....

Italian authorities are looking for the assailant... End of story...

This is becoming an investigation on whether or not the video was even real in the first place.....