Acapella blog

I used to have a really hard time lining up acapellas, but after a while of doing it you soon get the hang of it.
Using a program to beat map an acapella can be pretty awkward at times especially with an unconventional flow, experimentation is the order of the day. Unless you experiment you will never learn. There is nothing to be gained from a quick fix solution. When you get the hang of using beatmap software its a breeze, but sometimes you will need a reference copy of the original track to see what words hit on the kicks and snares and match yours to do the same. Tempo of the original is irrelevant as hearing hitpoints isnt dependant on knowing the tempo, that comes afterwards when you match the hitpoints you then learn the tempo.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
I used to have a really hard time lining up acapellas, but after a while of doing it you soon get the hang of it.
Using a program to beat map an acapella can be pretty awkward at times especially with an unconventional flow, experimentation is the order of the day. Unless you experiment you will never learn. There is nothing to be gained from a quick fix solution. When you get the hang of using beatmap software its a breeze, but sometimes you will need a reference copy of the original track to see what words hit on the kicks and snares and match yours to do the same. Tempo of the original is irrelevant as hearing hitpoints isnt dependant on knowing the tempo, that comes afterwards when you match the hitpoints you then learn the tempo.

Know what ? I disagree, if you are doing a remix, what does it matter that you make it sound anything like the original tho?

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Blog not found. Any replacments?

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.

LilBro

ill o.g.
Blog is down :/

----
EDIT:
@UNORTHODOX Yes, acapellas4u.co.uk is good but not perfect, thats why I always search for other sites, too.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
I am 5th all time downloader with 2000 plus downloads. I haven't looked lately but for the most part you can find a lot. And right now you can download 30 acapellas a day.

I'm sold lol I've been trying to cut down on sign ups but... #Fail

Atom_Crewz

ill o.g.
These guys don't need it

Man, I'm so tired of remixing millionaires! I wish I could find some legit, cleanly recorded and unprocessed, underground vocal tracks. Oh, tracks that aren't dudes singing about things they can't afford... lol.
I guess I'm really asking alot!
hehe