ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF!

GoldenBoy

Battle Points: 1
My name is Producer who? ProducerDrew aka GoldenBoy. I'm excited to show case my beats, and excited for the beat this competitions. I live in Phoenix Arizona and I joined to continue to get better at producing, mixing, and mastering. Look forward to the knowledge and feedback I can get from other Producers alike. Thanks for having me!

ArvinArmani

Bread makes you Fat?!
Battle Points: 234
My name is Producer who? ProducerDrew aka GoldenBoy. I'm excited to show case my beats, and excited for the beat this competitions. I live in Phoenix Arizona and I joined to continue to get better at producing, mixing, and mastering. Look forward to the knowledge and feedback I can get from other Producers alike. Thanks for having me!
ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE YOU TO caps lock.

welcome lol.

Last edited:

OGBama

Greatest Woman Alive
Welcome @GoldenBoy and if you're in AZ some producers where you're from to follow on IG are @babyofthebig and @nudae and do you play an instrument and/or instruments?

GoldenBoy

Battle Points: 1
Yeah I'll def follow them now! I'm a drummer for 20 years! Played some piano, little guitar and that's about it. I'm excited to be a part of this. Need to stay active so I can continue making music!

Iron Keys

No One Can Do It Wetter
*** ill o.g. ***
Battle Points: 14
Welcome, brother! Beat This is the best beat battle. Can be real fun. Jump in do your thing

Members online

illmuzik on youtube

ProducerSpot
ProducerSpot