ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF!

GoldenBoy

ProducerDrew
Battle Points: 135
My name is Producer who? ProducerDrew aka GoldenBoy. I'm excited to show case my beats, and excited for the beat this competitions. I live in Phoenix Arizona and I joined to continue to get better at producing, mixing, and mastering. Look forward to the knowledge and feedback I can get from other Producers alike. Thanks for having me!

My name is Producer who? ProducerDrew aka GoldenBoy. I'm excited to show case my beats, and excited for the beat this competitions. I live in Phoenix Arizona and I joined to continue to get better at producing, mixing, and mastering. Look forward to the knowledge and feedback I can get from other Producers alike. Thanks for having me!
ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE YOU TO caps lock.

welcome lol.

Last edited:

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @GoldenBoy and if you're in AZ some producers where you're from to follow on IG are @babyofthebig and @nudae and do you play an instrument and/or instruments?

GoldenBoy

ProducerDrew
Battle Points: 135
Yeah I'll def follow them now! I'm a drummer for 20 years! Played some piano, little guitar and that's about it. I'm excited to be a part of this. Need to stay active so I can continue making music!