American sucks

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Im happy Bush won when they made it offical are Dollar Gained a full Cent ! Cant wait 2 come do some X-mas shoppin .

And Obama wont get in for 2012 cuz the Clintons gonna be be in the white house from 2008 to 2016 maybe hilary will make him her running mate Damn they can Make History in 2 things first woman President and first black Vice President

And whats all this about U guys wantin 2 move to Mexico and Argentina Fuck that Come 2 Canada Where u can Walk around Smoking Weed no worries about the cops well worst case is they take your weed and say thanks buddy , and Drink Some Good Beer Dont gotta worry about much ,BUt if u do move to Canada move 2 Toronto Rest of Canada is pretty wack MTL aint bad if u dont mind the french i guess And BC got the Bomb Ganja

ill o.g.
whats good people. A lot of people are pissed here in NYC that Bush won. I find that funny since the whole 9/11 thing happened here and basically started the "war on terrorism". U would think that Ny would be on GWB's side for fighting for what happened. However Us enlightened city folk are not idiots either. Only in diverse urban areas-- where ideas freely flow and different cultures are celebrated freely for all to see -- do reason and logic flourish.

It seems as though the people inbetween the coasts are as good as brainwashed.

A couple of points for the midwesterners who more than likely don't visit Illmuzik.

*There were no WMDs.
*After there were no WMDs found, the issue was diverted to Saddam using a food program to circumvent some process or to buy uranium or something, bottom line is it was diverted
*Yeah Saddam may have actively engaged in killing his people along with his sons. But so do other nations in that region and elsewhere, so why Iraq? maybe oil?
*Gas prices are still high
*The economy still sucks and I don't have a good job like when Clinton was here getting his joint polished.
*The military is somewhere it doesn't need to be and kids are being used for cannon fodder.
*If you want to base your decision on faith, Why condemn one killer and praise another who kills in revenge?

But seriously I have been thinking about Canada. Far as I can see people don't have a problem with Canada. Except for the US because of the Prescription Drug thing and the marijuana thing. and I want some of them bomb @ss trees dude!!!

And F the industry, get on some grass roots ish and create your own music center of Canada!!!!!
..ok maybe not so easy but I gotta have something to look forward to after Smoking that BC Greenery!?!?!

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
CampO said:
And Obama wont get in for 2012 cuz the Clintons gonna be be in the white house from 2008 to 2016 maybe hilary will make him her running mate Damn they can Make History in 2 things first woman President and first black Vice President

AND oBAMA CAN BECoME THE FiRST ViCE PRESiDENT iN HiSToRY To BE ASSASSiNATED.

RELEASE;

DJ Reflex

Turntablist, Producer
ill o.g.
Reply to Mikelabz

MIKELABZ said:
IF WE DIDNT KNOW U WERE FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES B4, THIS DEFINITELY PUTS U ON THE MAP. UR POINTS ARE EXACTLY THE RESULT OF U NOT LIVING IN THE U.S.

-MLB

PS- AFTER 5 YEARS LIVING HERE YOU WILL PROLLY HAVE A BOUT 25 PERCENT OF US POLITICS FIGURED OUT. DONT FEEL LEFT OUT THATS BETTER THEN HALF OF THE COUNTRY.

Hey mikelabz! i cant work out whether your gettin at me or agreeing with me! lol or am i an uneducated brit? lol point i am trying to make is our PM Blair is just a puppet for Bush! I love the west wing (tv) tv programme! at age 17 i dont know what that says about me! lol I did Modern studies in school and a third of our course is US politics hence the knowledge i have for ur political system. also with the invention of satelite tv gives me access to cnn, sky news and fox news and abc etc etc etc. all i can say is hopefully by the time i reach ur country that bush guy (whoever he is!) will be out and someone knew and with an IQ greater than a 5 year old will be in power!

PS if i move to the us then and am of legal age to vote and am a US resident will i have the right to vote?

HOLLA

orpheus

Cook Classics
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 39
RigorMortis said:
true it sounds a bit too much like osama so that might not work to his advantage..
as a not us resident even i find it hard to believe that in the next hundred years a black man will be president of the usa, even if there were to be a black democrat versus a black republican, the crippled with guy of the liberal party would win hahahaha..
I think america will do everything to prevent a non white president..

white people aren't even a majority in america anymore. you take all the black votes, add them to what will be a lot of white democratic votes and you got a good backing right there. We just gotta get all the minorties and alienated voters in the system. How ill would that be for our country tho!!!

M

MIKELABZ

Newsflash::

Cnn, Msnbc, Abc News.
Do Not.
Do.
Not.
Represent Even 10 Percent Of U.s. Politics.

U Would Have To Actually Be Born Here To Know U.s. Politics. Even Then To Be A Real Political Guru, U Would Have To Go To College To Find Out Much Of The Interworkings Of The Government.

members online