Any Home STD Kits?

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
Hey!! The universe acts around they way you feel. So if you freak out about it ThEN YOU ARE GONNA HAVE SOMETHING. If you act like the shit dont exist then you wont have it

i have a homeboy who acts exactly like this, and he never gets ill. what is this, the law of attraction? anyhow, i dont think it works with bullets and hiv viruses.

grafik, it wasn smart, but a whole lot of fun wasnt it :) youll be fine

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
"Home STD Kit": Priceless! hahahahahaha

This thread is one of the funniest things I've read in ages.

Thanks D.C.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
I can think of a couple of songs that fit this situation, not the least of which being Kool Moe Dee's "Go see the Doctor."
Whats that Ice Cube song? "Burnin" ??

Graf Im hopin and feel pretty good that all will be well.Shit like this happens, its why they made penicillin.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
That's dope..

Banging a stripper...

Did you pay for it?

I guess if you have something...you did....hopefully you didn't...and you just enjoyed whore vagina..

TheDragon

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Wow, haha. There should be a home STD test. Morally, she should of told you if she had anything. As they say, Herpes is the gift that you never forget and keep on getting. Also, I know if someone has had H.I.V/AIDS, they are by law supposed to tell you they have it. Is the same for STD's?

Pinkcookiz

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Damn---WHERE do I begin--((sips Corona::but not TOO much)) haha!

I hope homie is ok. BUT besides all of that---WHY does she have to be a "bitch" ((OH BOY HERE "SHE" GO)) I'm not here to protest and "burn my bra" just kicking some real shit---He got DRUNK it could have been a chick from church in the same situation---SHIT for all anybody knows YOU probably gave HER something? She may be thinking and kicking it with her peeps--I hope that fool aint get me pregnant or give me an std and if he did I'm a find that producer man slut and have my brother kick his ass!

Kinda wondering why you'd wanna hurt her? YOU gave her YOUR dick and the condom broke---((things that make you go ummmm)) pussy had to be good if it broke you was going IN dude! Or maybe it was too dry? IDK!!
IN MY -- MY opinion there really is no need for YOU to get upset at the FACT ((you said)) you were SO wasted that you didnt remember ANYthing but the condom breaking!

AND you dont have to "bust off" to create life. The smallest amount of pre EJACULATED sperm can give you triplets homie.
I so agree with "willing something" I am the same way THE MIND IS FUCKING DANGEROUS!!! The more you create an "episode" more likely it IS to happen.

Hope you and the chick are ok---Just chalk this up as a "OO I won't get THAT fucked up again experience"

Don't be mad at the situation baby, we have ALL done some stupid "ignant" shit---you were having fun right? Shit happens and you did have a choice. Be mature, no need to want to fight her she wasn't your "girl" and next time make sure you are "semi-drunk" when you fuck a stranger----STRIPPER OR NUN!!

Much love and respect