Any RPG fans?

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
i don't know but i love fps, like killzone americas army, rainbow six, and stuff my love, but its just something about rpg's that gets you hooked its the story line you get attached to your characters and stuff, i also heard dot hack sign was a good rpg

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Lol Damn if u guys like Rpgs this much I hope you dont get like my cousin he plays those MMORPG games Like EverQuest And can just sit there all day for 10 hrs playin it 2

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
I always try and start a rpg and I can get into the story sometimes; but I hate most of them because of the wack ass battle/point systems they have. That ish gets irritating at times. Games like the Onimusha series are the type that I like. Once I start playing those I have to pull myself away from the game! LOL!
ONE

erkl

Funky Walker Dirty Talker
ill o.g.
fable boys, its fun shit, its like zelda but 3d on the xbox
i am not even that far into the game and ive already turned my 'Hero' 100% evil - glowing eyes and horns its dope!

u can steal shit, sacrafice kids, kick chickens, f*ck people - its a pretty interesting game.

i wanna try world of warcraft tho.....

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
I want to try fable so bad i heard you can choose to be gay or straight and get married and every thing i would get and xbox just for that game.

Deca

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
and strategy wise. any fans of Warcraft?

DJDRAGN9

The Don Gorgon
ill o.g.
warcraft is cool but red alert 2 is the SHIIIITTT!!! me and my boyz turned into nerds wit dat game,we even set up lan parties just to play that joint! =o\

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
LEVEL 5 DRAGON'S FIRE!!!!!!!!

Don't make me use a magic missile on you kids.

Go pick up Half Life 2.

*** BOOTS OF ESCAPEMENT!! BOOTS OF ESCAPEMENT!! *****

members online