Apple just announced the iPad oh ya!

konceptG

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
they couldn't come up with a better name??? iPad sounds like digital Kotex...

I expect Mac zealots to immediately spooge their pants and declare it the best thing since sex was invented

konceptG

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Hater #2

DUDE $499!

dude...

$300 for a Netbook with 1GB of ram, 160-250GB hard drive, WiFi+3G Cel modem, a REAL OS, not a "gadget OS".

Yeah, the digital Kotex has a touch screen, but...

SO

F_CKING

WHAT???

A Netbook runs REAL apps, want the REAL Facebook??? Log into it with IE, Firefox, Opera, or whatever! Wanna play REAL games??? Do it on a netbook. Wanna use REAL productivity software??? Do it on a netbook!! This thing is nothing more than a iPod Touch that you can't put in your pocket!

7thangel

7th Angel of Armageddon
ill o.g.
lol

apple-creation-0097-rm-eng.jpg

better insure that shit, shit looks fragile

it must come with a case to protect the screen and the mandatory murse to carry it.

konceptG

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
ipad.jpg

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834220661

^^^ See that??? Multi-touch screen, functions as a tablet AND a netbook/laptop, and all the little crap that the iPad has. NOTHING the iPad has is NEW! Even the processor isn't unique! Cyrix made a processor just like it called the MediaGX way back in 1997 which was also used in the Casio Cassiopea Fiva tablet PC.

CDX99823a.jpg

Steve Jobs is making a new wave of iZealots with this one. Because Apple said it's cool, y'all believe it's cool.

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
Why carry around a giant iPad when the iTouch does the same exact thing?

What if you want to run real software (Adobe CS3, MS Office, etc) and not just apps...

If I could throw it in a bag with a Serato box and go to the club, yes, I 'd be impressed, I just don't get why it's such a crippled piece of gear. Why not a single USB or Firewire Port? Why still no Adobe Flash support?

It really seems like a rushed product to me...

konceptG

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yes but now Apple has made one that has a good user experience and works properly, tablets stylus's suck and you know it!

I had to use one for about a year and ended up using it like a laptop for most of that time.

cult_of_mac_cult_of_ipod_header.jpg

I can honestly see you doing something like that.

And... just having to buy a keyboard separately increases the cost of the whole thing. The Asus tablet/netbook is a FAR better deal.

members online