Asr-10/eps16+ Problem! Kybd Calibration

• beat this! voting starts in...
ill o.g.
If you got one of these, you know when it boots up, it loads the OS and then Calibrates the Keyboard. But once in a while it will say "Keyboard Calibration Failed - Try Again?" And i can press yes but it keeps on failing. I had this happen once before but all i needed to do was just unplug it then plug it back in and boot it and it worked. But its not workin this time. I tried a different OS disk. I tried to not have it calibrated but i sampled an organ and it would play a reaaalll low tone non-stop until i pressed a different key then that one would be way off tune, so just not calibrating it is not an option. I really dont wanna trust this thing with a music store. Its kinda big and heavy. And if somebody drops it, somebodys gonna get fucked up.

Does anybody know if theres just a small thing that needs to be changed for it to work? Like a fuse or a small part that could be causing this whole shit?

Any help would be appreciated.

ill o.g.
Yo thanks.

I didnt use it all day, just to give it some rest. Unplugged it and didnt use it all day (it was hard), but it worked after i turned it on tonight. I guess next time i just gotta give it a couple bumps. Thanks.