Battle That! Competition - December 4-7, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Mr Thai and Memento were pretty unlucky. They were up against heat from the start. There are so many ways things can play in your favour or not. That's why it's best to not get too built up with expectation
who was memento against?

I think Mr Thai and Memento were pretty unlucky. They were up against heat from the start. There are so many ways things can play in your favour or not. That's why it's best to not get too built up with expectation

What do you mean I was up against heat?! I AM THE HEAT!!! I AM THE HEAT!!! :D AND YOU BETTER REMEMBER THIS!!! XDDDDDDD

giphy.gif

see thats why i say battle that is not always about overall dopeness, my beat could've went to next round if it was against another beat, but it would still suck compared to mr thais beat. at the same time mr thai's beat was doper than beat 15, but maybe beat 15 had a better vibe for a battle that and that's why it got more votes. maybe if it was the finals beat 16 would've won against 15. maybe the beat that memento chose for finals was the best beat we would ever hear, who knows?

also props to the guy who made beat 15 ... such a poor guy :D

see thats why i say battle that is not always about overall dopeness, my beat could've went to next round if it was against another beat, but it would still suck compared to mr thais beat. at the same time mr thai's beat was doper than beat 15, but maybe beat 15 had a better vibe for a battle that and that's why it got more votes. maybe if it was the finals beat 16 would've won against 15. maybe the beat that memento chose for finals was the best beat we would ever hear, who knows?

also props to the guy who made beat 15 ... such a poor guy :D

My beat was a typical beat battle beat. And if you are curious I was #3. And I can't conceal that I'm not salty because I even sent the link to this battle to my friends without telling them which beat was which and they all said that mine was better. Besides I still think that the level of beats in the first round was pretty low. :/

My beat was a typical beat battle beat. And if you are curious I was #3. And I can't conceal that I'm not salty because I even sent the link to this battle to my friends without telling them which beat was which and they all said that mine was better. Besides I still think that the level of beats in the first round was pretty low. :/
Well i experienced this many times, people go salty then act like it was sugar. and when i said many times, i'm talking about every single time i lost a battle :D

Status
Not open for further replies.