Battle That! Competition - December 4-7, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i experienced this many times, people go salty then act like it was sugar. and when i said many times, i'm talking about every single time i lost a battle :D
and that in a nutshell explains exactly why I was trying to say about not taking it too seriously yesterday. So many variables, so many things out of our control, what will be will be and its up to us to suck it up.

Maybe I used too much sarcasm but I was really surprised in a negative way that I didn't advance. And once again I was disappointed with the level of the 1st round.
That makes two of us, was surprised with the standard of round 1. It sure keeps things interesting, and I dont have a fucking clue if I will see the next round or not.

My beat was a typical beat battle beat. And if you are curious I was #3. And I can't conceal that I'm not salty because I even sent the link to this battle to my friends without telling them which beat was which and they all said that mine was better. Besides I still think that the level of beats in the first round was pretty low. :/
no way, you were salty??? i call it honesty

and that in a nutshell explains exactly why I why trying to say about not taking it too seriously yesterday. So many variables, so many things out of our control, what will be will be and its up to us to suck it up.
i think the stupidest variable is that the beat that goes first usually wins :D

it's like a best-of-the-best.
NeedyQuaintGrayling-size_restricted.gif

:D

Seriously

Mr thai

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 15
I think Mr Thai and Memento were pretty unlucky. They were up against heat from the start. There are so many ways things can play in your favour or not. That's why it's best to not get too built up with expectation
Honestly I don't think I was unlucky. The more I check it my mix did sound hella off. I would be lying if I said I wasn't extremely mad I lost the round, but as I said before I just have to come harder next time. :fire: :cool:

Honestly I don't think I was unlucky. The more I check it my mix did sound hella off. I would be lying if I said I wasn't extremely mad I lost the round, but as I said before I just have to come harder next time. :fire: :cool:
I think you were unlucky because it was such a close battle that either beat could have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online