Battle That! Competition - December 4-7, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine died years ago. It committed suicide, couldnt take it, the fucking pussy.

This is kinda sad :(

im with you 100%, it sucks to lose but we have to suck it up and come even better next time. Im competetive as fuck and share my experience of having picked myself up from many defeats, my ego has been stamped, trodden on, smashed into a wall. But hey, Im still fighting. No retreat, no surrender. If Im going down, Im not going down without a good fight

Yeah, you have to be like a cockroach if you want to achieve something. You have to get up after every hit. As Rocky said "It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward" ;)

i know right?? ego's are high maintanence and require's too much attention...i don't need that extra baggage because it fucks with who i really am

Too high ego and too high self-esteem can be sometimes detrimental for people. It can slow down the progress. However, I think that everybody should know their value and have a little bit of "cockiness" in themselves and should not let other people mess with them. Sadly, nowadays a lot of people are very unstable when it comes to their mentality. I don't know if I am that much different from the others but for example at work all I can hear from people is that they want to go for a beer after work, they wanna watch Netflix, play video games etc. I can't even imagine a life like this. Maybe I'm strange but I'm kinda fond of self-development and I really detest people who just live... Just my free thought XDDDD

Losing the ego and not worrying about what other people think about me was one of the most liberating experiences of my life. It allowed me to please myself and if I please others, bonus, if not, I dont really care. Too many people these days are fake and wear masks to hide who they really are out of fear of being judged harshly by others. What a way to imprison your own mind and potential as a creative force.

Losing the ego and not worrying about what other people

I think this is the main key to the happy life and let's call it the "true life". I mean life that correspond with your identity. But this is also the most difficult thing to do because we as humans are put into frames since the vey beginning of our lives. Unfortunately... Most of people do very very stupid things just to please others. Just to fit in. But it happens because of some reason because of some pattern some of us learned in the past. But I think the same thing. If you stop caring what other people think about you and you just start doing your own thing and things that you truly love it is like a bliss.

Too high ego and too high self-esteem can be sometimes detrimental for people. It can slow down the progress. However, I think that everybody should know their value and have a little bit of "cockiness" in themselves and should not let other people mess with them. Sadly, nowadays a lot of people are very unstable when it comes to their mentality. I don't know if I am that much different from the others but for example at work all I can hear from people is that they want to go for a beer after work, they wanna watch Netflix, play video games etc. I can't even imagine a life like this. Maybe I'm strange but I'm kinda fond of self-development and I really detest people who just live... Just my free thought XDDDD
you're so right, i have tons of confidence in my abilities. but the only ego i have is my alter-ego "DEEZ BEATZ". hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.