Battle That! Competition - December 4-7, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr thai

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 15
People dont understand that the world of mixing is a world of opinions. Nobody is strictly right, they have their opinion, workflow and techniques and some people like it, others dont and disagree and do things completely differently. Music is an art, it is open to interpretation. Thats what makes it so special. I have been rpoducing for over 20 years, and mixing for around 10 of those, and its only since my heart attack that things have really all started coming together. That said, Im often completely fucking up a mix. So many beats I could have used for this battle but just hated the mix and didnt have time to fix them.
actually at the start i was tryin to keep it anonymous, then i think mr thai revealed himself, then memento did it and i was like okay if we sayin it then we sayin it.

im talking about people who have nothing else to do with their beats besides making fade rich. my difference with y'all is that u send ur highest tier beats and still suck :D
I reveal myself because I was out

well when @ArvinArmani can win a beat this or a warzone then maybe...lol
after hours of calculating, i finally figured out a counterexample to this equation.
Fade never won a beat this or a warzone, yet we'd all do a 1v1 against him if we have balls

@Fade i got an idea.
make a 1v1 battle where u must be 1 side of the battle, and when u battle someone, if u win, they will be permanently banned from illmuzik, if u lose, they will be permanently banned from illmuzik because winning against the admin is illegal

hows that?

@Fade i got an idea.
make a 1v1 battle where u must be 1 side of the battle, and when u battle someone, if u win, they will be permanently banned from illmuzik, if u lose, they will be permanently banned from illmuzik because winning against the admin is illegal

hows that?
Wtf are you talking about now?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@ArvinArmani It's not even fair, I would win every time and it would be an absolute slaughter.

Friday-the-13th-Remake-2009.jpg

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
*** UPDATE ***

I've added the Plugin Boutique prizes. For first place there's still one more from them I'm waiting on. Check out the update:

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Beat #11, 20, 27, 28 are the best ones, so far....

Beat 11 was so off the wall, and I listened to it twice (three times). That synth is so fucking hard.....switchups and the stops. Kudos for going out of the box...that shit was hard as fuck...my favorite of the entire competition, so far.

Beat 7 was kind of a disappointment.....Bassline is fucking sick....drums were too soft...that shit should have banged.

Shame some of yall used the same beats for more than one round.....Come on now....

KAMBOSLICE

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 200
Beat #11, 20, 27, 28 are the best ones, so far....

Beat 11 was so off the wall, and I listened to it twice (three times). That synth is so fucking hard.....switchups and the stops. Kudos for going out of the box...that shit was hard as fuck...my favorite of the entire competition, so far.

Beat 7 was kind of a disappointment.....Bassline is fucking sick....drums were too soft...that shit should have banged.

Shame some of yall used the same beats for more than one round.....Come on now....
YOO.. Hey Thanks bro.. really appreciate that! Wanted to do somethin different and unpredictable ! Dont usually go off like that, but it was fun to make! It's not for everyone... lol... Has a good vibe tho I think .. Glad you fuckin wit it fam !

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online