Battle That! Competition - September 15-18, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
Go take a look in the mirror, that projection shit doesnt work with me.
Lmao aight
Sure Thing Smile GIF by SNOCKS GmbH

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
This happened after voting was done.

This and the "knowing whose beat is whose" is no different to what happens in the battle threads here in ill.

No one's informing eachother of their beat number or shit - that only occurred after when people were discussing beats they felt break the rules.
As i said, idgaf about it, even if names were displayed.

But pointing beats out and hating on them constantly might just affect others votes. Yes, i can hear you already: "Why is it my problem, when ppl get affected by my opinion blahblah."

You were the one bragging about "ONLY THE ELITE MAKES IT IN" and then shitting on your so called "elite".

Yall just full of hippocracy and double standards.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 545
ill is funny bro.

First it was people posting EDM beats, then people stealing beats, now people putting vocals and doing remakes and taking melodies off of existing records.

Maybe we gotta get ahead of the curve and find what rule to break next :LOL:

Think most of em been done now hahaha

dw just jest

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
As i said, idgaf about it, even if names were displayed.

But pointing beats out and hating on them constantly might just affect others votes. Yes, i can hear you already: "Why is it my problem, when ppl get affected by my opinion blahblah."

You were the one bragging about "ONLY THE ELITE MAKES IT IN" and then shitting on your so called "elite".

Yall just full of hippocracy and double standards.

You see it's a big difference

I don't like it when people are discussing oh this beat or that beat is/isn't good, for the reason you state. (Unless the reference is vague) cause feel it can influence voting

The difference here tho, is people are pointing ones out that they feel break the rules or aren't in the spirit of the battle/beatmaking. Which i think is more than fair.

No one is doing it "out of salt"

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
You see it's a big difference

I don't like it when people are discussing oh this beat or that beat is/isn't good, for the reason you state. (Unless the reference is vague) cause feel it can influence voting

The difference here tho, is people are pointing ones out that they feel break the rules or aren't in the spirit of the battle/beatmaking. Which i think is more than fair.

No one is doing it "out of salt"
He wasnt here through the months of "The name who shall not be spoken" When folks like 2good got robbed and such. Its all good man, let 'er go. You made your case and all. Was some dope shit last round regardless. I gave how I felt on it as did you and now rules been clarified. People hating on how we saw the rules but thats cool. I dont care.

@Fade works hard on this shit without much gratitude and I defo dont wanna make shit harder on him. Do your thang mang

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
He wasnt here through the months of "The name who shall not be spoken" When folks like 2good got robbed and such. Its all good man, let 'er go. You made your case and all. Was some dope shit last round regardless. I gave how I felt on it as did you and now rules been clarified. People hating on how we saw the rules but thats cool. I dont care.

@Fade works hard on this shit without much gratitude and I defo dont wanna make shit harder on him. Do your thang mang

Yeah for sure re Fade <3.

--- remember when people were getting mad that i was calling out all the non-hiphop beats..? People were getting mad, but Fade was bothered by it and ended up having to keep saying "this is a hiphop site" and posting where it says it everywhere because we were getting like 5 edm beats per battle.

But yeah, like I said, if Fade and others are fine with 8 bars of continuous vocal. Then watch this space, and I don't wanna hear anyone complain when I do it.

Its not that, its the constant whining when people lose, not so much you. But it gets fucking tiresome. Im no cheat and resented being called one after the whole deez thing. No hard feelings, I like you man, this was all.uneccessary. if you think somebody might have cheated, take it up with fade first. Dont start calling people out untilnguilt is established

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Hey any of yall like this shit? I didnt have any idea of making it 4 rounds for sure and was going to make something harder and ran outta time coming up with this as my rd 4. I dunno, had a moment when I was all about rock guitar, no idea why (@Fade :sneaky:)

Listen to Up Your Mandate by MAHLHAVOC on #SoundCloud

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Seems like there's a lot of that going on here.
Like i said, seeing as this is being permitted, I'm using 8 bar vocals in all of my beats from now on.
Then I'll reject it.
:this:
taking melodies off of existing records.
It's this wonderful new invention called "sampling".
But yeah, like I said, if Fade and others are fine with 8 bars of continuous vocal.
Who told you that?
Its not that, its the constant whining when people lose, not so much you. But it gets fucking tiresome.
:this:
Yo man, R3 is whack. My beats would have wiped the floor with R3.
More negativity.

Look guys, enough with the negative attitudes. This once a year thread has been ruined by whining and complaining. Anyone looking back at this one day is going to wonder wtf was going on.

Stop shitting on other beats. We're all here to help each other. The way I see it, all these negative posts is EXACTLY what ruined other forums in the past. This is why ILL is still here. Leave the bullshit and the egos at the door.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
It's this wonderful new invention called "sampling".
deez was great at that
Who told you that?
you and whoever else is with happy with it
Then I'll reject it.
How? When you don't reject it now, but reject mine? That's a bit rigged/bias.

You say it's fine for a melodic vocal that repeats for 8 bars here. So I assume that's what's allowed.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Look, on my part was an extrenely simular deal and I wasnt the only one, just the one who really said anything. Im good, just gonna defend myself if attacked. I dont mean to fuck nothing up, but also, as you well know fade, because I have literally caught people and only you and I and the one banned knew it. Not tryin to start drama and apologize if I did

Now lets get those pants off and vote... i will vote when I can go home and hear the beats.

Status
Not open for further replies.