Battle That! Competition - September 15-18, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

xoxo_daisy__

#tunesquad ^•-•^
Battle Points: 107
Finally! someone with brain mentions it.

Thats why i left the "Discord Gang". Went online, had to scroll thru a whole fkin Bible of Salt. Fo rizzle...

aint nobody got time for that GIF
oof i just realized you left the discord + the discord gang lowkey turning against eachother, the tragicness

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
I mean, peeps in there even discuss about their submitted beats and who voted for who and everyone knows which beat is whos. Nobody said anything, like fk it.
Im fine with that. But said peeps just erupt like volcanos when something isnt going their way...thats what children do, no front to anybody, but...

Lauren Lake Cmon Man GIF by Lauren Lake's Paternity Court

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I mean, peeps in there even discuss about their submitted beats and who voted for who and everyone knows which beat is whos. Nobody said anything, like fk it.
Im fine with that. But said peeps just erupt like volcanos when something isnt going their way...thats what children do, no front to anybody, but...

Lauren Lake Cmon Man GIF by Lauren Lake's Paternity Court's Paternity Court
They did? That's shitty. I thought it was supposed to be anonymous?

You know what? I'm going to see if there's a way I can randomize the brackets from now on.

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
Who gives a fuck what some dude in denmark thinks? Like I need your fucking approval? Oh, fuck... please vossi! Please like me? Hha fuck off lil bitch. You arent funny nor are you ghetto fab so stop trying to act like we all await your opinion. Go get laid or something.
You need to chill the fuck out bro. I don't act like anything. And I don't need anyone's approval. I just think this site is to much of a nice place to ruin it with all these bad vibes all the time.
How about showing some respect for the guy who made it possible for us to enjoy these battles instead of acting like spoiled little brats who can't handle the whole world not revolving around you and how ever you may or may not view things? Instead of taking swings at me when all I did was defend my shit from a bunch of ill tempered accusations.

But anyway. If I hurt anyone's feelings then I am sorry. That wasn't my goal.
Now can we move on and stop the saltiness?

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
They did? That's shitty. I thought it was supposed to be anonymous?

You know what? I'm going to see if there's a way I can randomize the brackets from now on.
I dont think that extra work will pay off, since ppl just insta recognize the beats by the sound of it.

I personally dont give a shit, even if names are displayed. If dope, i vote. Simple as that.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I dont think that extra work will pay off, since ppl just insta recognize the beats by the sound of it.

I personally dont give a shit, even if names are displayed. If dope, i vote. Simple as that.
I know what you mean, but right now it's just the Beat This that is random. I take this as a personal challenge! But I'll see. It might be difficult since it's a completely different setup than Beat This.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
they were a part of the melody of what was meant to be the hook/chorus
That's exavtly what a fucking vocal is.

And saying that this vocal is the melody goes even more to show my point.

Someone has used a vocal which is their main melody. That's a vocal. That's exavtly what a vocal is supposed to be.

Like i said, seeing as this is being permitted, I'm using 8 bar vocals in all of my beats from now on.
Anyone with problem I'll refer you back to this thread. I'll claim it's a "snippet" and "part of my melody"

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
I mean, peeps in there even discuss about their submitted beats and who voted for who and everyone knows which beat is whos.

This happened after voting was done.

This and the "knowing whose beat is whose" is no different to what happens in the battle threads here in ill.

No one's informing eachother of their beat number or shit - that only occurred after when people were discussing beats they felt break the rules.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
This happened after voting was done.

This and the "knowing whose beat is whose" is no different to what happens in the battle threads here in ill.

No one's informing eachother of their beat number or shit - that only occurred after when people were discussing beats they felt break the rules.
Not to mention, 90% of the time I know irons, momentos, 2goods, crogs, etc beats soon as I hear em. And a few people know mine as well. We all have a certain way we make music that becomes recognized if you pay attention.

And Vossi, I was looking around, checked my dresser drawers, under the car, in my gun safe and even went out to my chicken coop but sttill didnt find one fuck to give about your opinion and that was and is my point.

Now go listen to the music and go cast a vote.

Sheep Farm GIF by TLC

You still crying because there was a few people who stated your beat sounded stole? Bruh, let it go.... pretty sure Daisy May explained it pretty well. Youd be aight. Grab a maxi pad and a midol and go press the vote button bro. :D
Go take a look in the mirror, that projection shit doesnt work with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.