Battle That! - December 5-8, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, great to be back on top of the Battle That comp! I'm glad you guys liked the beats! It has been a year of changes for me, so it was good to get back to making some music the past month or so. Much love to @Fade for doing this and maintaining the site all year.

I need to hit up a few of you in the comp, there were a couple beats that blew my mind! I wanna chat about your process, talk beats, exchange ideas etc... can't wait to mess with these plugins and kits!

Kulateral

Battle Points: 198
BTW, my favorite two beats from the comp were @DEEZ BEATZ - War Monger and @Kulateral - DaKidCold.

Seriously those two were unreal, plus I can only imagine the heat that didn't even see the light of day in later rounds from some of you.
Thanks for the shout out... Thats what makes this site go just hearing all the different elements of music...That beat you had in the Finals ...Straight heat congrats on the W.....

Thanks for the shout out... Thats what makes this site go just hearing all the different elements of music...That beat you had in the Finals ...Straight heat congrats on the W.....
@Kulateral , congrats on making it to the finals bruh..you always bring something good to the table..I liked it all..great job bruh...

Status
Not open for further replies.