Battle That! - December 5-8, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

Beat Scientist
Administrator
*** ill o.g. ***
Battle Points: 1
Our yearly beat battle is about to pop off! If you have any comments or questions, please reply in this thread.

*** This year's battle will be from December 5-8th! ***

Signups are November 29-30th!

Information

For all the information, you can view the Battle That! Competition page, as well as the Battle That! Info page. Keep up to date with the battle information and prizes by checking this thread.

If you plan on entering, start preparing now!

Prizes

The 1st place winner will receive:
  • O8N2 (Neutron 2 Advanced, Ozone 8 Advanced, and Tonal Balance Control) from Izotope!
  • FL Studio All Plugins Bundle from Image Line!
  • Raw Kitz Complete from Loopmasters!
2nd place will receive:
3rd place will receive:

The 2018 Sponsors:
  • Izotope
  • Image Line
  • Loopmasters

*Important: Please remember to read ALL of the info/rules carefully!

flyer04.png

Last edited:

ArvinArmani

Obash Composer.
Battle Points: 66
This battle is going to be Legen... wait for it

Dary

We have a Lot of good beatmakers at the ill right now, its gonna be tight.
i am really scared of missing it.

DEEZ BEATZ

THE GOLD STANDARD...
Battle Points: 751
Izotope is dope..I won that last year..and it helped me get in tight with producer Anno Domini..so I'm here to let you guys know right now that the "Battle That" competition is the place to be...

C4NTK33P5T1LL

Paying My Dues With I O U's
Battle Points: 67
Been Getting Ready For This For A While Now Whether I Make The Cut Or Not ,Preparing For This Has Defo Upped My Game ,I'm Guessing That Out Of All The Submissions You Pick The Best 16 Members Based On Their Submitted Tracks Instead Of The First Come First Served

DEEZ BEATZ

THE GOLD STANDARD...
getting really serious about the BATTLE THAT COMPETIOIN!!!! i'm creating,mixing and editing my tracks in a real recording studio instead of my home studio in my little mother in-law house in the back...so i have access to more tools...my tracks are going to be sounding very professional and very competitive this year...

Fade

Beat Scientist
Administrator
*** ill o.g. ***
these plugins are nice I have them all
I'm working on getting some sort of backup prize if the winner already has the software. That's the only drawback with sponsoring.

Memento Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 141
Hi everyone! I'd like to ask about the sign ups. As far as I understand they will be open for two days, right? Can someone confirm if I'm right?

Fade

Beat Scientist
Administrator
*** ill o.g. ***
Hi everyone! I'd like to ask about the sign ups. As far as I understand they will be open for two days, right? Can someone confirm if I'm right?
Yes.

Also. Do we upload all 4 beats we would like to use tomorrow?
No. Tomorrow just signup with 1 beat. If you are accepted then you'll be given a link to upload your 4 beats for the battle.

DEEZ BEATZ

THE GOLD STANDARD...
yes you are right...my advice is to try and sign up on the first day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest Beat It Up! Results
Beat #1
0 votes
Beat #2
0 votes
Beat #3
0 votes

ill resources