• DEEZ BEATZ

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Redouia

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • VinylHomie

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My choice was between @DEEZ BEATZ and @VinylHomie - chose vinyl in long run cuz just enjoyed vibe of it more..BUT, honestly think vinyl woulda got more than 3 total if beat was longer :) (not sayin wuda or shuda won- thats up to voters ;) ) but do think wuda gave an even better chance :) - I really loved it, then it just ended :( I do that so often in my beats, so im also not bein hypocritical here - I often either make my beats too short, or just cut it off without proper ending lol Something I personally have to work on...GREAT JOB ALL THOUGH! :) and congrats @DEEZ BEATZ ! Nice win!
@shocro , I agree bruh. I voted for @VinylHomie also..yeah just fading out your tracks it's really simple...but it does sound more professional when your ending just doesn't cut off

shocro

DepthBySoulProductions - DBSBeats
Battle Points: 17
@shocro , I agree bruh. I voted for @VinylHomie also..yeah just fading out your tracks it's really simple...but it does sound more professional when your ending just doesn't cut off
Mu biggest issue with that is ill finish a beat, or almost fin, and ill do lil remixing, mastering to it, export it, like it, then say hey, imma use this for such n such, n if need to snip a bit to fit time limit, just drag it into shot cut, or some simple program right quick, chop a bit off n use lmao.. Thats laziness! lol, Gotta work on that...N i only do that cuz use laptop, so anytime i go into FL to produce, i have to plug in an external hardrive (has the whole fl program on there with all the gigs of sounds samples etc) plug in the m-audio keystation, then sometimes the usb plugs on my laptop go defunct n it disconnects while im working (so ive learned to save save save lmao) but till i get static area can just sit, turn on computer n go - keep all plugged in at all times, ill have to work on that laziness of not wanting to plug this or that in to do this or that...BUT! The fade in n out feature would work easy nuff on shot cut or almost anyother software i put a beat into to cut etc - just matter of learning it quickly, the particular feature...See, I can type allllll this explaining (or giving excuses) as to why i hate fading out or in, yet, i cant just simply fade out or in! wtf is wrong wit me huh lmfao