Beat This! - April 22-23, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeeJay Ngwazi

Battle Points: 89
DEEZ BEATZ - "Step On Your Neck" #BEAST:fire: for once i am glad my internet connection screwed me over;)
i VOTED for @crog85 when the drums kicked in" that's my kind of jam!! to be honest i was kinda jealous:woot::p:D Those are my kinds of beats and ya killed the fuccck out of it!! @crog85 congrats well deserve win and to everyone " ya gave @crog85 one heck of a fight!! That was a good battle damn!! Ya guys are making this harder and harder everyday hahahahaha!!!

FB.png ;) SP.png :p WP.png :cool: AM.png :) IG.png :alien: PC.png

Oh by the way I'm tired of losing so I have to say I wouldn't be the guy going up against the beat I'm making for the next Beat Fights! Not being a smart ass or anything, just a little friendly heads up ;)
thats the spirit

Well my only experience with spirits is that if you can't join them, beat them. Sadly for me I'm always being attacked by a number of spirits and they always win, so now I have to beat one of you guys instead, because anyone who has ever been attacked by a spirit knows that I don't have any other options.
My favorite spirits are the ones you drink, the other ones can get fucked.

OMG!!! :eek::eek::eek: I will have so many beats to talk about on the next episode of ILL Battle Report.Definitely one of the dopest battles on Illmuzik I have ever seen. :D Congrats to @crog85 as your beat brought some nostalgy to me. I started from music from 80s and Skid Row was one of the bands I was listening to. Thank you for this beat. :)

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 815
Congrats to @crog85 as your beat brought some nostalgy to me. I started from music from 80s and Skid Row was one of the bands I was listening to. Thank you for this beat.

Thanks! TBH i was never really into that style of 80’s rock/metal... but i was listening to a lot of different stuff... 70s - 00s... Rock, metal and everything in between to get inspired, and thought the music from that era would work great for the challenge... samples + a few live guitar layers :up2:

Great idea for a theme/challenge tho... “Rock Guitar“ encompasses such a broad range of music. Interesting to see everyone’s approach

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online