Beat This! - April 22-23, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta_Nine

Illa la muzika!!!
Wouldn't say I have rock roots. It's more like I have all over the place roots. Blues and jazz was the reason why I learned to play the guitar back in the day but I've always been listening and playing many kinds of music. Play a bit of drums and piano as well. Sadly my music is very limited from the fact that all my tracks so far have been made with nothing more than my laptop, a mouse and some headphones. I recently bought an audio interface, so now I just need some monitors, a MIDI keyboard, drum pads and basically everything else and then I can start making some beats without spending 3 hours in piano roll every time. Lol
Lmao. Yeah the piano roll can get tedious and mind numbing. I just recently picked up Arturia mini lab midi controller. Works great and the price is not that bad at like a hundred and change. Helps with workflow tremendously. I too, was a clicking away my beats for years.

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
Yeah man definitely. I would really love to learn to play drums and guitar. I want a bass guitar, so Im going to have to learn how to play one at some point.
Oh yea I need a bass guitar as well bruh! I'm borrowing one for this one. If I make it that is. I'm home quaranteened with my daughter till Wednesday, so I have to drop her of at her mom's before I can start making the beat.

Oh yea I need a bass guitar as well bruh! I'm borrowing one for this one. If I make it that is. I'm home quaranteened with my daughter till Wednesday, so I have to drop her of at her mom's before I can start making the beat.
Now we have quarantine Ive actually had time to make beats, but my back was fucked for the past 3 weeks and I couldnt even concentrate let alone make beats.
Ive actually been able to get some music done in the past few days. Its a nightmare trying to get the time these days, I feel the pain.

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Lmao. Yeah the piano roll can get tedious and mind numbing. I just recently picked up Arturia mini lab midi controller. Works great and the price is not that bad at like a hundred and change. Helps with workflow tremendously. I too, was a clicking away my beats for years.
Hahaha the struggle is real!
Yea the Arturia isn't bad. And I like the design as well. My plan is to get one of the less expensive models of the Komplete kontrol series. Big fan of everything NI :up2:

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Now we have quarantine Ive actually had time to make beats, but my back was fucked for the past 3 weeks and I couldnt even concentrate let alone make beats.
Ive actually been able to get some music done in the past few days. Its a nightmare trying to get the time these days, I feel the pain.
Damn bro. Back pain is the worst. My brother has been dealing with that crap all his life so I've seen first hand how much it can mess you up.
For me the hindrance to make music has been a 4 year old girl screaming in my ear trying to get me to play my little pony with her all day long. When it's 5 days a row it completely drains me from doing anything else. Luckily she will return to kindergarden next week

StoneLockProd

New to the site
Battle Points: 34
I feel like this could be a tricky one. Whether it’s people taking the easy way out or just cheesy beats. Prolly a lot of sampling. But guitar loops? Uh oh. Hmm. Could turn into a doozy. But I wanna hear these bangers. Good luck. Hope I figure something out.

i'm seriously just making preps..... hope i pull this one off.... @ArvinArmani don't freaking run away from this
HAH I was just busy af with my youtube channel but okay, I'll try to make one for this just for u :D

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
Im not sure how this will play out, but he did say "Rock Out To"... finally finished it just now (Took longer than I thought) and it could work really well or crash like a Kobe Helicopter... (Too soon? :eek:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online