Beat This! - August 1-2, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I thinks it's good to start on these battles early, the beat inade was unexpected, I had this one idea then totally scrapped it. Good luck man!!
yeah my mistake was making more than one..then i couldn't decide so i hope i made the right choice

AND BIG SHOUT OUT TO THE RUNNER-UPS AND TO EVERYBODY WHO PARTICIPATED GREAT WORK!!!!!! this was one of the best themed contest that i've ever had so much fun listening to everybody's beats....everybody brought that heat....AWESOME BEATS EVERYBODY!!!!!

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 815
@crog85 , CONGRATS bruh, that beat was really well put together. loved everything about it.

@DEEZ BEATZ that means lot coming from you... i really appreciate that!

Lots of dope beats for this theme... i competed in the reggae battle a couple years ago... i dont think there were even 10 entries. Good to see lots of members participating, old and new, myself included... and the quality of beats this time around was off the charts :up2:

Another great battle.Always lots of good beats in these battles it seems. I voted for @NONONSENSEBEATS in this one. Really liked the feel and how it changed up mate. There's plenty of other beats I could have just as easily voted for though. Good stuff everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online