Beat This! - August 10-11, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDeaLoGiK

Disservice With a Smile
Battle Points: 57
Didnt have time to vote today but the 3 or 4 minutes i had to skim through a couple this morning went a little something like, "thats better than mine, thats better than mine, thats better than mine, thats better than mine." Y'all are too dope.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
Didnt have time to vote today but the 3 or 4 minutes i had to skim through a couple this morning went a little something like, "thats better than mine, thats better than mine, thats better than mine, thats better than mine." Y'all are too dope.
Ayo, now that i heard back on yours my vote was between you and @K-Reez Da Chill, went with Reez since i got hooked with it....that mean whistle n shit damn.
But your stuff aint bad.

iDeaLoGiK

Disservice With a Smile
Battle Points: 57
Ayo, now that i heard back on yours my vote was between you and @K-Reez Da Chill, went with Reez since i got hooked with it....that mean whistle n shit damn.
But your stuff aint bad.
Haha word. I'm not butthurt about it or anything. I use these more as a reason to make something anyway haha. Honestly I'm pretty sure yours was one of the ones I listened to this morning. Having a hard time remembering which ones they were, it was around 6 am and I basically only had time to scroll through a couple of em so I didn't listen all that much.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
Haha word. I'm not butthurt about it or anything. I use these more as a reason to make something anyway haha. Honestly I'm pretty sure yours was one of the ones I listened to this morning. Having a hard time remembering which ones they were, it was around 6 am and I basically only had time to scroll through a couple of em so I didn't listen all that much.
I didnt even wanted to enter but in the last hour before sign ups were open some cosmic shit occured that made me think, why tf not?! So i dug out an old beat, which btw would ve been an assault to ya ll ears and then i reuploaded a banger i made from the dope 4 bar synth loop.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 545
@DPrezd Beggar :LOL:

when my discard beat is your best finish
200.gif

DiFKiNCHi

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 44
I went back and forth between the winner and first runner up. Listened to both a few times and eventually picked the first runner up. Excellent work by both.

Status
Not open for further replies.