Beat This! - August 10-11, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
you moan about not getting points just to annoy other people.
:LOL: :LOL:
Cracking Up Lol GIF by NBA on TNT

who's moaning about not getting points?! :LOL:
People get 1 point for entering that's a fact - I'm pointing the 'participation award' thing - you literally get awarded for participating.
Or you mean me joking about getting a share of @DPrezd Beggar 's points? :LOL: it's a joke about the fact that he stole my beat.

Bro you are literally on some conspiracy theory right now :woot:

Sure a joke is OK, but you're stepping on a lot of peoples toes
Harassing who? I was literally bantering with @DPrezd Beggar and now you're getting offended on his behalf?
Me and Arvin also banter with eachother.

And getting offended on Difinkchki Dikfinchki whoever's behalf?
Yes bro, I wind up everyone in real life, and I'm widely fucking loved. The more I wind you up, the more I likely think you're a good/cool person who enjoys a laugh and is socially intelligent.

If I offend anyone, it'd never be intentional unless they've been dumb first -- so everyone's welcome and encouraged to say 'hey bro, i weren't feeling that' and I'll give them a bump/hug and we move on up.

If you don't like seeing me banter with others, to save yourself getting offended on their behalf, just click the ignore on my profile. No beef.

Reminds me when this girl got offended with me flirting with some other girl, when my actual girlfriend welcomed it.

Appreciate you explaining yourself levelly.

Love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online