Beat This! - August 11-12, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
im new to this ..which is why im asking u a question......sooo for this next battle...i have to sample a classical song? or just something classical ..like...for an example...chop sticks?...lol.....or like beethoven kinda thing? do i have to use the actual sample or can i compose the the song as long as it sounds the same??
You have to sample a Classical song and make a beat with that. The beat should sound like it has Classical music in it. You can do your own composing ON TOP of the samples of course, but the main thing is to sample a Classical song.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
If you ever do a "Classical" sample again, I will have to come visit you @Fade. Hate what I made, hate the time put in, hate I spent way too long and made one deleted it then made another I still dont like, hated going through to find anything I could chop up, but now I am invested

I would defo have to hear something and feel it in that moment, but having to make it is a more pressure situation, ya know? It is one thing to hear something and go, "Oh man, I could use that!" Vs, "You must..."

Anyhow, didnt feel it, only had 2 days to do something and it is what it is.

You are KILLING MY WIN RATIO!!
Frustrated Jason Segel GIF by NETFLIX

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Next @Fade theme should be 70's soul but without sampling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.