Beat This! - August 15-16, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

crosstevsky

beats architect
Battle Points: 33
This was a tough one, i had five beats in the second round. Usually there are two or three. There are a couple of beats that i was like you got my vote and after a couple of bars...oh no... why did you do that...but good luck to all.

LOVEZANDER

Founder of ProducerNation
Battle Points: 5
I thought the maximum contestants was 20?? Why are there 31 beats?

DEEZ BEATZ

THE GOLD STANDARD...
Battle Points: 730

D-c.o.p

Battle Points: 35
i totally forgot, i signed up late but i made it on the list; i was at work and so so busy i could not cook up something so i had to go for broke and submit my last beat

18thDynasty

Hip Hop Advocate
Battle Points: 41
Holy *hit!!!! I did not participate this time because I was working. There are some exceptional beats on display. @DEEZ BEATZ summed it up the best. There may need to be a co-winner like in the NBA with the co -MVP LOL.

Anyway, terrific battle and hopefully, I'll be able to compete in the next one.

Peace and Blessings

Silentz

Formerly The Knoxvillan
Battle Points: 58
This was a tough one, i had five beats in the second round. Usually there are two or three. There are a couple of beats that i was like you got my vote and after a couple of bars...oh no... why did you do that...but good luck to all.
I feel you. There was one that reminded me of like an early 2000s shady/gunit beat that was fucking fire. Then about a minute in it changed. I was like why you do that. The shit was dope the way it was.

MuzikMakerz

I make music, not beats
Battle Points: 17
New around here and i see this community likes to sample...heavily. Is this common when you have an open Beat This kind of battle?

DEEZ BEATZ

THE GOLD STANDARD...
Battle Points: 730
New around here and i see this community likes to sample...heavily. Is this common when you have an open Beat This kind of battle?
Very common, but not every beatmaker here uses samples.. it's totally up to you and your style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest Beat It Up! Results
Beat #1
1 votes
Beat #2
1 votes
Beat #3
0 votes

ill resources