Beat This! - August 25-26, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

Battle Points: 153
Damnnn impressive stuff! One of the best Beat This! for sure!
Thought this would be some crappy shit but damn haha we could fill Limp Bizkits new album with this! :p

Hard to vote too!

I went for the 808 trap aswell, as I was thinking about doing the same thing, (than had flashbacks about sitting last on the scoreboard :LOL: ) That track was well made (y) Went another route this time myself.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
I went for the 808 trap aswell, as I was thinking about doing the same thing, (than had flashbacks about sitting last on the scoreboard :LOL: ) That track was well made (y) Went another route this time myself.

Id say just stay true to yourself and fk those battle points.
If you stick to your style and perfect it, other will stick to it too.

Just my 2 cents.

Id say just stay true to yourself and fk those battle points.
If you stick to your style and perfect it, other will stick to it too.

Just my 2 cents.
People around here know i will :sneaky: For my own 'brand' i produce alot of Trap..but i do like versatilty and experimenting with different styles.
it helps develop the skillset (y)

Btw did someone make some sort of Rock cover from an old Ruff Ryder song? it reminded me of Ruff Ryders but could be wrong, i think it came from that era tho.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
People around here know i will :sneaky: For my own 'brand' i produce alot of Trap..but i do like versatilty and experimenting with different styles.
it helps develop the skillset (y)

Btw did someone make some sort of Rock cover from an old Ruff Ryder song? it reminded me of Ruff Ryders but could be wrong, i think it came from that era tho.

You re right ofc. Sounded like you felt the need to change styles just to appeal more to the masses.

Did you change your name btw? If so, what was it before if i may ask.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
I have to agree with @Armani this is one of the best battles in a long time. The only beat I heard so far that sucked is mine :LOL:
To my defence I played all the guitar parts myself and I not only suck at guitar but especially metal/hard rock.
Nice to see so many had included scratches in their beats!

I remember hearing a beat where i thought: "that guitar sounds like the producer played it himself". If it was yours, i dont think its bad.

You re right ofc. Sounded like you felt the need to change styles just to appeal more to the masses.
The 808 is not always in favour @ the ILL, thats just a fact. So i would be lying if i said this doesn't bother me so yeah you change up a little see what happens :sneaky:
But i like different styles so its all an adventure for me. And sure also quite competitive so definitely theres a tactic to win behind it (sometimes) ;D

Did you change your name btw? If so, what was it before if i may ask.
Nah its my first, and last...no rebranding here :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.