Beat This! - August 25-26, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Iron Keys once again stabbin at the trappers! Scared his little westcoast rock vibe might be compromised once again. Geez bro.....keep on going and nobody returning to this shit.

When this bullshit gon stop?

Be glad people doing their thing, even tho you might not like it, than just dont vote for it its that simple. Imo as stated before lots of boombap is pretty fucking repetitive and similar.
But nobody gives a rat ass. We as fellow producers just enjoy everybodys input. No matter the genre. This shit aint about you or your taste bro.

I would give you 100$ to make the best possible trap beat in 3 days. Its gonna sound shit, i guarantee that.
Ur bashing at @crog85 and @Stona Persona for no reason man, pretty fkn childish.

@Fade can we change the next weeks no themed Beat this to Trap theme with vocals? :geek: :geek:
michael jackson halloween GIF by Vevo

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 545
westcoast rock vibe
What!? :LOL: i didnt makeno 'westcoast rock'

Imo as stated before lots of boombap is pretty fucking repetitive and similar.
For sure, some is. Not so much as trap tho.
Lik3 i said I'm not a boombapper either so

This shit aint about you or your taste bro.
Tonnes agree with me regarding this... even your trap god who sells all the packs.

I would give you 100$ to make the best possible trap beat in 3 days. Its gonna sound shit, i guarantee that.

Now you're just either being salty or stupid.

Pretty fkn fed with (t)his bullshit tho.
I mean I'm pretty sure y'all got Iron wrong in the first place cuz I've seen this mf stand up for new music several times, but honestly I'm just enjoying the whole thing. I missed this spirit in the ill...

can't wait for the next battle tho...

Status
Not open for further replies.