Beat This! - December 1-2, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Props to fade for the unexpected theme tho. I love it when the themes challenge artistic creativity like this. And to everyone who tried their best to make that "space" sound. Really flavorful stuff. Love it.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
Props to fade for the unexpected theme tho. I love it when the themes challenge artistic creativity like this. And to everyone who tried their best to make that "space" sound. Really flavorful stuff. Love it.
suck my dick GIF

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544

The awkward moment it was my suggestion...

make a Alien/Space/UFO type beat

You are praising the almighty Greatness of the supreme being Iron Keys.

iDeaLoGiK

Disservice With a Smile
Battle Points: 57
Dunno if im gonna be able to listen and vote today. Already slackin off at work posting now haha, id say see yall at the finish line but that would imply im not in the front of the pack.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Dunno if im gonna be able to listen and vote today. Already slackin off at work posting now haha, id say see yall at the finish line but that would imply im not in the front of the pack.

Usually when someone can't vote it's one of the ones who go 'omg Iron Keys beat is dope I would have voted for it'

Just give his vote to me, Fade (y)

Man i'm gonna sue you all for neck injuries, loving the creativity here. Im in-between 3 beats right now, would be 4 but im sticking to the theme of aliens and not just a solid beat with lesser aliens. @Fade @2GooD Productions, the voting system is great but is there any way you could add a third option to the vote with a 'Maybe' or something like extra markers? Might be a head fuck but i vote when i hear a fire beat as a marker then i end up between 3 or 4 and after sinking these damn fine beverages im like, now where the hell was that other one again?

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Man i'm gonna sue you all for neck injuries, loving the creativity here. Im in-between 3 beats right now, would be 4 but im sticking to the theme of aliens and not just a solid beat with lesser aliens. @Fade @2GooD Productions, the voting system is great but is there any way you could add a third option to the vote with a 'Maybe' or something like extra markers? Might be a head fuck but i vote when i hear a fire beat as a marker then i end up between 3 or 4 and after sinking these damn fine beverages im like, now where the hell was that other one again?
Simple solution is just vote for @Iron Keys as it's the best beat always.

Status
Not open for further replies.