Beat This! - December 16-17, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThE_SiRe_BeAtS

If you got patience....you got everything....
What's a simp? Who's a simp? Where's a simp?

old-person-using-pc-18-1455793035.jpg

I KNOW I KNOW.....THE SIMPSONS!!!! :rolleyes: :D haha what a lame joke sire..... i kwow @Armani sorry.. just in case:rolleyes::p

I'll go back to work now but in case I'm too cool to come back in time to see my win; Thank you all for saying congratz and yeah I know I know, the beat blessed your ears. you're welcome.

:hahaha:

I KNOW I KNOW.....THE SIMPSONS!!!! :rolleyes: :D haha what a lame joke sire..... i kwow @Armani sorry.. just in case:rolleyes::p
:oops: The difference is me calling this joke lame will never happen... ;) :cool:

Hey what are you working on now mate? Last time we chat you were sitting exams I think.
I was supposed to be studying physics right now actually. I'm working on a lotta stuff tho. I'm actually learning to parle francais but I'm slow as hell, I'm writing a really lame book, and also heavily simping (as an alpha tho). the Major projects are Obash Album, Orchestras, My Rock/indie album "Lovesick" and most importantly a new instagram/yt channel I'm working on that'll upload 3 beats a week, all for sale. as soon as my credit card is ready. OH AND ALSO most of the score for this movie thing. I made the song for this teaser too:

On the minor scale (pun intended), there's like 5 projects coming out with the Indian guy, he's real talented in his own language, rn he's doing a feature track with a guy who has like 200k subs. there's one orchestral cover and a song called "MH" with another new pop singer, a track called "Wholesome" which is the first track ever under my name that only needs a rapper now, everything else is ready with it, there'sssssss one drake/bryson tiller type thing coming out with some north carolina guy who's obsessed with you guessed it, drake and bryson tiller. andddd... some stuff that I think I forgot. I hope those singers hit me up soon enough or else they're outta my memory till like a random afternoon in march 2023 :D

Most of it would've already been done ages ago if it wasn't for the dumb school ritual I have to go through for 11 hours a day.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.

YannFer

The Mr Bernard Who Laughs
Battle Points: 166
I was supposed to be studying physics right now actually. I'm working on a lotta stuff tho. I'm actually learning to parle francais but I'm slow as hell, I'm writing a really lame book, and also heavily simping (as an alpha tho). the Major projects are Obash Album, Orchestras, My Rock/indie album "Lovesick" and most importantly a new instagram/yt channel I'm working on that'll upload 3 beats a week, all for sale. as soon as my credit card is ready. OH AND ALSO most of the score for this movie thing. I made the song for this teaser too:

On the minor scale (pun intended), there's like 5 projects coming out with the Indian guy, he's real talented in his own language, rn he's doing a feature track with a guy who has like 200k subs. there's one orchestral cover and a song called "MH" with another new pop singer, a track called "Wholesome" which is the first track ever under my name that only needs a rapper now, everything else is ready with it, there'sssssss one drake/bryson tiller type thing coming out with some north carolina guy who's obsessed with you guessed it, drake and bryson tiller. andddd... some stuff that I think I forgot. I hope those singers hit me up soon enough or else they're outta my memory till like a random afternoon in march 2023 :D

Most of it would've already been done ages ago if it wasn't for the dumb school ritual I have to go through for 11 hours a day.

Good to read you're this busy...
I like that detuned Anka piano on the teaser. Let me know when the beat Yt channel goes live. I'd like to hear that.

Good to read you're this busy...
I like that detuned Anka piano on the teaser. Let me know when the beat Yt channel goes live. I'd like to hear that.
Thanks man, and how are you? All I can remember is that you had a really awesome family and you were working on some video game stuff?

YannFer

The Mr Bernard Who Laughs
Battle Points: 166
Thanks man, and how are you? All I can remember is that you had a really awesome family and you were working on some video game stuff?
Yep, awesome family still... I'm back to work and it's nothing related to music nor is it remotely interesting. So I'm happy I could find time to cook something for this one.

Yep, awesome family still... I'm back to work and it's nothing related to music nor is it remotely interesting. So I'm happy I could find time to cook something for this one.
Don't worry mate, I actually can bet that your name will be up there in the winners tonight. or tomorrow. or whenever they announce the winners. idk. :D

Fuck it Imma say it.

This is a Battle between Me and Everyone who joined the battle... except for Me.
This is now officially a battle to death between Me and Everyone who joined the battle, INCLUDING That Armani motherfucker. who the fuck do he think he is?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online