Not open for further replies.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
>>experimental could be an interesting theme just to try something new
Michael Jordan Shrug GIF by NBA
Didnt we do that recently??

Never trust a mf who goes "vote me". last time we did that our president ended up looking like this-
1645719840957.png

Btw, This is his face when he was saying "I only read about the protest this morning" 3 days after it was over.

Lmao jokes aside, @crog85 Congrats sir. I legit have screenshots of propheting your win on this but it's not even an impressive prophecy. Big congrats to @TWU and @GuttaTennekey for making it up there, I love it when I see non-celebs placing. and the other 2 guys too. cool battle, I wish there was more trap sounding stuff in there percentagewise but still dope stuff.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
2 of my faves didnt even get top 5 @Iron Keys & @Primz I see u. Dope beats fellas, keep it up!

'ppreciate you, brother. and grats.

I'm somewhat surprised I didn't place in this one. Confident my beat was better than at least 80% of the others.

Feel there was a surprising amount of poor beats in this, many not even feeling 'trap', especially when we got a tonne of cats on here who are really good at that style in various forms. We already chatted about this, but just putting it out there.

Think my top 5 (no order) would have included
@crog85
@Iron Keys
@Armani
@Primz
@ConspiracyMuzik / @InnerThug / @InsideOutBeats

I was listening to the beats thinking "I wish @LiveLargeBeats came and entered this" I seeing now he did! Pleased to see he did, beat ain't have that usual LLB getting the bag type of sound we used to tho.

Sidenote: i really hope the title "Young Cheezy Ft. A$ap Copy X TWU Type Of Beat (sold)" if this title is banter it is top tier, if it's legit I'm crying -- it already bothers me that i can't tell! haha @TWU

Love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online