Beat This! - February 24-25, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was awesome man. This would be nice to have from now on, or if you dnt have time maybe someone do this from the Ill OG's. This is defo motivation to try place.
I agree, its a nice addition. Im going to invest in a mic at some point soon. In May my job will change to four days working and then four days off. Im going to have a lot more free time on my hands then.

@Fade @2GooD Productions ty for all u do. Really enjoy these battles. Peace!
While I appreciate the sentiment, I couldnt in any conscience accept any credit for Fades hard work keeping ill going for so long. I dont do much around here really and only came back here a couple years ago after being awol for years. The credit is all Fades.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Thanks for the feedback, guys. The challenge is to get the review + video up asap after the battle, so I figure by the next day is good.

I can do the same for Warzone, the top ones and pick one from the others.

Crispifier

The Real SlimSpaceship
Battle Points: 15
@Fade "makes you wonder how you got here and how you mesed things up so bad" and here i was having the time of my life making that hahahh rly appriciate everything though fade big ups thx for all you do :D its crispi-fire forgot you were canadian (its a dumb name so no worries :p)

Crispifier

The Real SlimSpaceship
Battle Points: 15
@Iron Keys you too can collect the whole iron keys set

@Fade I srsly need someone to do marketing and pr for me Crispifier was my old world of warcraft character name heheh (he was a level 70 warlock... not to flex or anything)

Attachments

• iron keys.png
    iron keys.png
    406.6 KB · Views: 82
@Iron Keys Maybe it's time to upgrade the name from iron to steel or bronze or something like that? Golden keys.
They ain't got no iron medal in the Olympics just saying.

The beats are fire, so that's clearly not the issue.
silver is my fav jewel. (I'd have said element but argon is dope asf)

@Fade "makes you wonder how you got here and how you mesed things up so bad" and here i was having the time of my life making that hahahh rly appriciate everything though fade big ups thx for all you do :D its crispi-fire forgot you were canadian (its a dumb name so no worries :p)
That line cracked me up man, alot. @Fade drifts off almost into existential crisis then brings it back with 'I'm not really gonna get into that'. Comic genius

Respect though for setting everything up, it's been good craic in here and has given me another angle on production as I don't hang around anyone else who produces anymore. You dudes are the best :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online