Beat This! - February 24-25, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shrooms are amazing. By far the 'healthiest' drug. I miss the glory days when there was a 'loophole' in UK law so you could buy shrooms from hippy shops as long as they weren't dry. Me and the boys used to get them most weekends back in 2004/5.
they used to sell them in Camden, I never did mushrooms though. I wish I had.

Camden for sure. That place is so alternative. People say you can pick them in October but sounds a bit shady to me. Anyway these days beer is enough, mostly.
I wouldnt trust myself picking them. Id end up poisoning myself lmao
I stopped drinking years ago, I do it occasionally, but I used to get up in the morning and drink high strength lagers like Special Brew. I just smoke weed to unwind these days and drink for social gatherings, or at the studio.

I wouldnt trust myself picking them. Id end up poisoning myself lmao
I stopped drinking years ago, I do it occasionally, but I used to get up in the morning and drink high strength lagers like Special Brew. I just smoke weed to unwind these days and drink for social gatherings, or at the studio.
Maaate. That's a regime. Was a regime. I can't make music on weed but when you're done it really enhances the listening experience.

Maaate. That's a regime. Was a regime. I can't make music on weed but when you're done it really enhances the listening experience.
i cant make music without it. It really makes listening to the same beat for hours on end much more manageable. I can just zone out and really get into what Im doing.

i cant make music without it. It really makes listening to the same beat for hours on end much more manageable. I can just zone out and really get into what Im doing.
Ha that's true. Since I moved in with my fiance she can't understand how I can listen to a loop over and over. She says it's like a form of torture.

Ha that's true. Since I moved in with my fiance she can't understand how I can listen to a loop over and over. She says it's like a form of torture.
real attention to detail takes time, no escape from that fact. You get out what you put in. That said, its hard work listening to somebody else make music for hours.

Moselly

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 32

Attachments

• 6EE824F3-9117-40DC-82B3-20B059988559.jpeg
    6EE824F3-9117-40DC-82B3-20B059988559.jpeg
    34.2 KB · Views: 60

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Status
Not open for further replies.

members online