Beat This! - February 24-25, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
having said that... used to love the shitty soapbar we'd smoke back in ireland, then there was the ecstacy pills before i went off to uni, wherei continued with weed and ecstacy, onto the wonderous ketamine, acid, shrooms-deeper still into DMT...then unfortunately recently i've been caning the stimmys-namely cocaine and the dreaded crystal of the methamphetamine variety; needless to say it's all begun to take a toll at 33 i may have a well respected job in the *cough* medical profession....it's about time i straightened this ass the fuck oot!
made the deadline for a change now look at that :)
There's a book in here somewhere...

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
Lol sorry guys, there is a beat that someone went, fuck it, im putting all my samples in one beat hahaha
Raise Hand GIF by Nick Jonas

Crispifier

The Real SlimSpaceship
Battle Points: 15
shortlist is done i'll tag the right people in it when its results are published, currently torn between 3 beats

beat 3 @Iron Keys has that west coast vibe lot of pimp energy in this one

beat 4 @Pappas Beats this one goes hard,rly like the vocal chops drum and percussion are very good

beat 6 @Flare like the intro rly nice synthwork drums slap

beat 10 @nottr i love how the tempo changes when the drums hit this is excellent just the right amount of messy (gotta be this one) VOTED

beat 20x @Exiot melancholic piano and nostalgic vibe, i like the backwards synth bass is also fire (but fuck i like this one too)

beat 22 @Armani oozes cool, rly like the mix of blues/country with hip hop (arggh i want to vote for this one too!)

beat 23 @Moselly rly like the cinemtatic style nice harmonies

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

members online