Beat This! - February 24-25, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh I like it more without vocals. the classic original beat this beats all types of battle. except battle that ofc, battle that the og. but yeah I love it when beat this is like this.
I have to agree, there are only so many acapellas. Its good to test your full song production skills from time to time, but cant beat a straight beat battle.

I have to agree, there are only so many acapellas. Its good to test your full song production skills from time to time, but cant beat a straight beat battle.
exactly. (so true that just liking wasn't enough)

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 543

I think it becomes a conundrum tho. Because what are beats primarily for, really? To be vocalled.

So it become tricky then if you have two beats one is really busy and one sounds like "it would be lit with a vocal".

Some of the latter still sound dope on their own but can feel like they're 'missing something', whereas the others may sound too busy to some.

All I'm saying is it's a conundrum... and I'm usually not a fan of the ones with vocals. But it's interesting point to think about.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
I @Iron Keys only love vocals if they complement whatever vibe the instrumentation sets.

@Primz if you discover you like singing, get some lessons but just start, albeit it's not the same as getting lessons, by singing along to what you like to listen to.

I @Iron Keys only love vocals if they complement whatever vibe the instrumentation sets.

@Primz if you discover you like singing, get some lessons but just start, albeit it's not the same as getting lessons, by singing along to what you like to listen to.
I cringe when i hear my voice, that is what discourages me.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I cringe when i hear my voice, that is what discourages me.
rap rapper GIF by Stress

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online