Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Are u tho...
Alicia Silverstone Reaction GIF
I'm 7'2.

When I was born I was already 6 feet tall. Doctors and nurses were freaking out.
tbh I'd imagine u were born covered in maple cyrup with the hockey mask on.

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
you better win this one lol
It's litterally the first beat I ever made on any type of sampler. I've seen other people do it a bunch of times as well as YouTube tutorials, but that's not quite the same as having to do it on your own.
If one person votes for me I'll consider it a win.
picked the wrong week to stop taking drugs; all my beats sound horrible in the cold light of sobriety!
Ain't that the truth.
You should try microdosing mushrooms, if you are able to abstain from eating them all at once that is

It's litterally the first beat I ever made on any type of sampler. I've seen other people do it a bunch of times as well as YouTube tutorials, but that's not quite the same as having to do it on your own.
If one person votes for me I'll consider it a win.

Ain't that the truth.
You should try microdosing mushrooms, if you are able to abstain from eating them all at once that is
microdosing? wtf is that?

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
microdosing? wtf is that?
You just eat a very small amount couple times a week. Alot of studies have been made so I'm not making it up. I'm currently doing 0.1-0.2g two times a week myself. And CBD weed as well. Mostly for PTSD and suicidal thoughts but also managing the cravings after getting fucked in the head. You dont feel it when it's that small of an amount but it helps. And won't mess you up like them prescription meds they try to convince us of how safe they are and that's the stuff that ends up killing you.

You just eat a very small amount couple times a week. Alot of studies have been made so I'm not making it up. I'm currently doing 0.1-0.2g two times a week myself. And CBD weed as well. Mostly for PTSD and suicidal thoughts but also managing the cravings after getting fucked in the head. You dont feel it when it's that small of an amount but it helps. And won't mess you up like them prescription meds they try to convince us of how safe they are and that's the stuff that ends up killing you.
I was being sarcastic and shit. Aint nobody got time for microdosing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online