The Beat Strangler
Administrator
*** illest o.g. ***
Battle Points: 1
a0e04ea0bfb9ee2948f7731a0a5ba987.gif

Armani

The Kid
Battle Points: 278
I just used my round by round system to choose who to vote for and imagined the beats having huge sighs of relief when I say "Ok, you're going to the next round" and the crowd applauding the beat n shit.

The first rounds are more technical but the further u go the closer they get in terms of being technically correct n shit, so the factors get more feelingy. like the Last challenge is to imagine a rapper on the beat and see which one is doper.

The Final round was against an Eminem beat and a Schoolboy Q beat, The Eminem beat of course proceeded to win cuz Eminem rapped a lot better in my head

:hahaha:

Iron Keys

Leave your EDM in the bin on your way in
*** ill o.g. ***
Battle Points: 47
@Armani I've got a better more efficient system for you... vote for mine then get on with your day.

It's a really good system, you should try it sometime.

Iron Keys

*** ill o.g. ***
ARRRITE ARRRITE ARRRITE :halloween: which one of you BGs came with the EDM bollocks?

Shoes off at door, edm in bin on way in. :up2:

nottr

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 25
my vote is in.... for me, 3 real stand outs but narrowing it down to 1 was easy for me-the guy that starts with the reverse flip on the break before proceeding with some sort of pan flute stab rhythm chased down with a hight frequency sitary indian sound is the champ.... this is followed by a beat that i've already heard(you know who you are-might have taken my vote if i hadn't already heard it).
Props to the electro xylophone sounding beat(i'll track you down afterwards).
I'm not holding my breath personally!
50% of these are great beats so i wouldn't be all critical-need to listen to it before putting it up eh? no shit :)

Iron Keys

*** ill o.g. ***
I voted for the one with drums.

Think there's one or 2 in there without drums. or one it comes in late. So even that could potentially rule oneout haha!

Iron Keys

*** ill o.g. ***
guilty! guilty as charged :)
maybe i'm being really stupid here... but what would be the issue with this? it's hardly going to impact on how other people vote?

It could work for/against. Some people may be influenced to vote for it, and others against it. But it wouldn't necessarily 'even out'.

For example, if I see people already voting for 1 beat, I might choose not to because I think it doesnt need my vote - and that could cost them a win. Like i might think 'ah it's already got enough votes'. etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

illmuzik on youtube

Beat This! Competition
ProducerSpot Drum Computer
ProducerSpot MIDI Melody
Beat This! Competition