Beat This! - January 13-14, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThE_SiRe_BeAtS

If you got patience....you got everything....
Man just get it all done and get the monitors asap, you can't just hold in all that talent and go around all day everyday without using it?? that's crime for fucks sake...

or else I'll call you out on every battle and say you "bitched out" everytime.

Haha!! Bro you the best! And.. fo shooo ill be back!! Do you realy think i´m gonna abandon my love of my life? Ive got friggin tinnitus becouse of beatmaking becouse i am doing it every single day for 17 years now:) and my wife hates me for it and she hates my beats haha!! But i´m a god 2 my 2 boys they love my shit...bla..bla blabla..bla so yeah ILL BE BACK!;)

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 543
Haha!! Bro you the best! And.. fo shooo ill be back!! Do you realy think i´m gonna abandon my love of my life? Ive got friggin tinnitus becouse of beatmaking becouse i am doing it every single day for 17 years now:) and my wife hates me for it and she hates my beats haha!! But i´m a god 2 my 2 boys they love my shit...bla..bla blabla..bla so yeah ILL BE BACK!;)

Think you're gonna have to get rid of her, fam. sounds more of a nuisance than the tinnitus

(all jokes, no dsrspct)

ThE_SiRe_BeAtS

If you got patience....you got everything....
Think you're gonna have to get rid of her, fam. sounds more of a nuisance than the tinnitus

(all jokes, no dsrspct)

Hahaha bro ive had hours of discussions with her.. allways trying to let me rehab from beatmaking damn you woman!!! :p buuut every christmas or birthday she buys me something related with beatmaking.. The best gift was an mpd years ago and i can see she still regrets that day haha!! Next on my whish list... adam audio studio monitors so i can express my love to her even more throug big fat speakers!!!

:goodfellas:

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 543
Hahaha bro ive had hours of discussions with her.. allways trying to let me rehab from beatmaking damn you woman!!! :p buuut every christmas or birthday she buys me something related with beatmaking.. The best gift was an mpd years ago and i can see she still regrets that day haha!! Next on my whish list... adam audio studio monitors so i can express my love to her even more throug big fat speakers!!!

tenor.gif
~

Haha nah that's beautiful tho.

that's legit the cutest shit ever.

also don't listen to that ironhead chimp. ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.