Beat This! - January 26-27, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Oh my God!! Some straight fire in here... what to do, WHAT TO DO!?

Fire Firefighter GIF by BRS Kash

...as always; vote for @Iron Keys

Damn! i'm only 10th beat in and already feeling 6 of them for my vote. For the vocal beats i have to enjoy first then replay to judge it the full production as man that's a distraction, a damn good distraction but a distraction all the same. Absolute quality so far and nice turn out.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yeah this one is going to be tough because with the theme it depends on what people think is "dirty" or whatever. But I think it's okay because this really brought out the best in everyone, which is what this is all about.

Good luck to everyone! Voting closes at 5pm ET, results at 5:10pm ET!!!

iDeaLoGiK

Disservice With a Smile
Battle Points: 57
Damn guys, voting was tough this time around. I was torn between more than a couple and I nearly had to eenie meenie minie moe it cause I couldn't decide. I think I made the right choice though... except of course for my beat which is clearly the dirtiest.

iamcbf

Battle Points: 1
In the end do we find out whose beat was whose? It's one particular beat I gotta have. Made me stop smoking to roll up another one!! #cbf4life

Ariskope

Battle Points: 12
I'm down to 5 beats. Gonna smoke and then listen a few more times to find the one.

Man you all came with the heat today!
Yeeeeah the best way to enjoy music indeed.
In the afternoon, I listened to the beats with the volume turned up to slam the bass, I liked the beat-up sounds.
And this evening, I smoked 3 joints, and I'm starting to appreciate the quieter sounds with headphones, but with more details in the production that you don't hear on first listen.
Good experience.

Yeah this one is going to be tough because with the theme it depends on what people think is "dirty" or whatever. But I think it's okay because this really brought out the best in everyone, which is what this is all about.

Good luck to everyone! Voting closes at 5pm ET, results at 5:10pm ET!!!
Very true. I had my own defintion of dirty before I started looking at the thread comments. I then realized that others had a completely different idea of what dirty means lol. Either way the playlist came out absolutely filthy (in a good way)!

iDeaLoGiK

Disservice With a Smile
Battle Points: 57
3 or 4 I'm thinking to hit vote on. kinda tricky

I've also made 'notes' on each. I've been nice, most of it is for me to keep track of the beats. But i'll post.

Of course, if anyone wants feedback just @ me

really nice beats and a good show out. Good luck y' bunch of dirty vaginas.
Its Sir dirty SMELLY vagina to the likes of you.
Celebrate We Did It GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.