Beat This! - January 27-28, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got what you want. Now you dont have to battle the boom bapper who likes to defeat the trapper. Now your just gonna be choking on Fade's dick with your fate becoming wacker.
get your head out of your own arsehole, you are embarrassing yourself now.
I thought you wasnt going to respond, lmfao. Well you certainly brought some fun back to the place, this is hilarious

TACTIK

The most unique producer on here
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 527
Your way of thinking on here is just stinking. Your eyes probably twitch from all the drugs/alchohol you did/do and cant properly be thinking trying to make something better for everyone to see when they are blinking.

Look what you created. Stupid shit. How can you be the manager of this? That's what your life is, your good @ it!
better than being a salty bitch crying about god knows what, on this "stupid shit" with its "fool members" lmao. You need a long hard look in the mirror. Maybe a few weeks. I had nothing but respect for you up until now, you went full retard.

never-go-full-retard-tee_design.png

TACTIK

The most unique producer on here
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 527
Yes this is funny to me how you cant respond positively. Your not a pro because of that. You try to get a record deal with your mentality and your gonna get slapped.

Yes this is funny to me how you cant respond positively. Your not a pro because of that. You try to get a record deal with your mentality and your gonna get slapped.
I dont want a record deal, what planet are you on? You talk about negativity while talking utter shit. Seriously, go have a nap, take your meds and all will be good in the morning.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Winning is great, but I always consider finishing the the top 5 a “win,” at least for me, so be proud of that!

Also finally had a chance to listen to all the beats... I think pretty much every runner-up used alot more technical skills... like @Eze.K that remix may have been a edm-ish, but its was incredible! and the way @Iron Keys chopped and stretched different parts of the vocal... I think the only reason I was able to pull off winning this one was the vibe I was able to create...

I kept the tempo the same as the original, and the key of the acapella was the same as the original... But by moving the placement of the snares, and using the relative minor (Gm) of the key of the original song (Bb major), i was able to change the vibe without forcing it too much... the majority of the vocal i kept intact (with so fx), and only chopped in a few places. The beat itself is literally 2 instruments and drums (y)

Appreciate you, brother.

Amazed by what you manage to pull off with what you're using! Need to figure out how you doing it ha

The thing with the key of the song is I'm sure I was finding notes in the vocal that don't fit the supposed key. But yeah.

Was fun. I was set to vote for your beat i think until i heard the last beat which used a rap vocal too like i did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online