Beat This! - January 27-28, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your the worst person I have ever met onine
Everything aside, Bruh have you ever met uhhhh... mr. "
Deez Beatz - Copy.jpg
" ?

Your pathetic and dont know how to spread positive vibes to a community. You ruined this place from being fun and your just 2Bad because of it. If your this way with music and positive people, your way of life must be worse the way your feelings get dispursed because your the opposite and dont understand the purpose of something meaningful.
The grammar on the first damn word is screaming 2GooD neva said that...

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I don't like banning anyone but I'm waiting to see what Tactik says. Who knows? He could be going through some shit right now but it's still not acceptable to be attacking other members like that. I've been attacked and called all kinds of names so I don't care, but I just can't have this site turning into how toxic social media is.

I don't like banning anyone but I'm waiting to see what Tactik says. Who knows? He could be going through some shit right now but it's still not acceptable to be attacking other members like that. I've been attacked and called all kinds of names so I don't care, but I just can't have this site turning into how toxic social media is.
I'd have asked him what his shit is about first if I was u tho. no one trips for no reason.

wait a sec.

should we shazam all 2good beats now?? I'm a fucking paranoid at this point man... what the hell :ROFLMAO:

I'd have asked him what his shit is about first if I was u tho. no one trips for no reason.

wait a sec.

should we shazam all 2good beats now?? I'm a fucking paranoid at this point man... what the hell :ROFLMAO:
Please do, might end up getting some hits on my youtube, god do I need them

Status
Not open for further replies.