Beat This! - January 27-28, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we should do an EDM theme next time. Hell, let's do Country while we're at it. It worked for that Old Town Road guy.
or non-hip-hop, semi-hip-hop (combination) and like other genres once a while. my french horns are rusting outta not being used...

JenkX Beats

Battle Points: 1
Whats up. I work till 4 the 27th. I will register when I get home. Save me a spot I drove myself crazy trying to get something togeather. Its done and ready to go so...

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
I'm having a hard time figuring out the key of the sample. Can anyone help me?
game show play GIF by Deal Or No Deal

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
My laptop keeps crashing the piece of shit, but i have the stems in my cloud as i always do, because of my shitty laptop. I'm about to throw it out the window...
There's no way I'm able to do the mixing on my own at this point, so let me know if anyone have something against getting outside help on the mix mastering part.

JenkX Beats

Battle Points: 1
I had kinda two ideas. I went with one cause it was sounding good. Now I'm not sure I'm feeling it like i was. Don't have time to make something new n don't have much time to try srt our what i got. Was considering saving this for another time but might just use it anyway.
I started and threw away 12 projects..Bro I gave up completely. Started making an original and poof everything came togeather

Status
Not open for further replies.