*** Beat This! January 30, 2011 Voting ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
In order to vote, please reply to this thread with your top 5 picks, from 1st to 5th. You must pick 5, otherwise your votes won't count.

Like this:

1st place: name
2nd place: name
3rd place: name
4th place: name
5th place: name

Theme:
None

Listen to the contestants: https://www.illmuzik.com/beat-this-competition/contestants/

Please do not vote for your friends, vote simply for which beat is the best. We're trusting you to vote properly.

Remember, this thread is for VOTES ONLY, NO DISCUSSIONS.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Wow...look @ this turnout!

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
This was honestly a tough one - usually these battles seem pretty cut & dry to me...

Heres my picks:
1.Tactik - Ill flip, evolved nicely
2.Ex - Ill flip, creative drops
3.2Good - Ill flip, great mix, wanted to put u @ #1 but the joint stayed static too long.
4.LowG - Ill flip, love the gritty sound, evolved nicely.
5.Gustto1 - Dope sample, cool lofi feel, almost just needed a slightly faster tempo to me though.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Low G
Tacktic
Sucio
2Good

I liked Low G's most the other 4 I couldnt get a chance to get the list right

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Here's my picks, and why...

1. 2Good - because I can't vote myself number 1...lol and this beat is CRAZY! (Great Work!)
2. Low G - you came hard, Beat This is battle ish, Battle That is not. (Great Work!)
3. 420 - This could be a battle beat as well, (great work!)
4. Ex - This is dope, not really hard but the right MC could make it hard. (great work!)
5. dp - not a battle beat at all but your mixing skills are impeccable. (Good Work!)
6. Sucio - borderline battle ish, just not hard enough for me. (Good Work!)
7. Taktic - dope beat just not hard, good sound quality. (Good Work!)
8. Gustto - Not the best sound clarity but the sample and flip was dope (Good Work!)
9. Relic - Too laid back for me, dope beat and good sound quality. (Good Work!)
10.Tha1AndOnly - Flipping "Darling Nikki" is an extremely hard task but you pulled it off very well, you would've placed in the top with me had this been a Prince Themed battle. (Good work though!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online