Beat This! - July 1-2, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
In any kind of competition, even when there really is nothing to win, there will be people trying to cheat. That's also what humans are. Social animals who need recognition from their peers. It's happened now, and I'm positive it will happen again. It does not mean we should accept it. As a community, we accept a number of rules to coexist. We should learn from this, and part from the people who do not accept the community's rules.
but getting recognition for other peoples beats, how fucking pathetic is that. Taking props knowing you never even made the beat. Some people are just pathological liars, and we found one in our midst

All of this just reminds me of Ben Johnson 1988. Everyone was like holy shit that guy's fast. Turns out he was full of shit.... AND STEROIDS.

Unfortunately, in professional sport everybody uses forbidden substances. It's the matter whether you have good doctor or bad doctor that separates those who get caught from those who don't.

I would like to take a second to congratulate @Pappas Beats
This whole drama has really rained on his parade and I know how much these battles mean to him. Its his first beat this win and we should give the credit where its deserved as he now knows he can play with the big boys and win.

So round of applause to that man there.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
I would like to take a second to congratulate @Pappas Beats
This whole drama has really rained on his parade and I know how much these battles mean to him. Its his first beat this win and we should give the credit where its deserved as he now knows he can play with the big boys and win.

So round of applause to that man there.
That right there made it worth it no lie.

I was out mowing my small park:rolleyes:, and was thinkin this. Damn dude kinda ruined this win for me, but soon as I come back. .. 2g, you da best bro. Thnk you <3

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
wait a sec... wheres my tag and points!? Sunuva bish, I been hacked.

On a cerial note, this still is pretty tainted for me, coulda been anyone elses win cause deez votes coulda went elsewhere. I just wanna say I am happy to have placed at all. But it coulda been 2gs win just the same. Just sayin, kinda sucks on the receiving end here of this crap. But I will be back to win fair and square peeps. :brofist:

KOOLDJRKM

ALL OF MY BEATS & THEIR RHYMES ATTACHED
Battle Points: 78
I can pay you with a can of soup. What kind do you like? :woot:

I just realized too that since I had him as a moderator, he actually had the nerve to delete the post by @KongoRampoozy and @crosstevsky that shows the video!!

What I'm thinking is this:
  • Identify the suspected beats.
  • If it's not on the up and up, I'll remove it from that battle and his points.
  • If he won or placed and his beat is not right, remove and move the others up.
There's a few issues though. With Beat This, I have it set for top 5. The older ones I can't determine who would be 5th if I moved everyone up, so in those instances I guess I'll leave those as top 4. For Warzone and Battle That, I can't change anything in the rounds, but I can definitely alter the final round if he placed in there.

As for yesterday's Beat This, I will be moving everyone up and the 5th will be @KOOLDJRKM since he was 6th.

On a cerial note, this still is pretty tainted for me, coulda been anyone elses win cause deez votes coulda went elsewhere. I just wanna say I am happy to have placed at all. But it coulda been 2gs win just the same. Just sayin, kinda sucks on the receiving end here of this crap. But I will be back to win fair and square peeps. :brofist:
props 4 the win. @Pappas Beats

you already won fair and square

joemonco

MoncoMade™
Battle Points: 35
you already won fair and square

Technically no? There is a majority of votes unassigned atm. we dont know the margins between the runner ups. If all of Deez votes all went to one other person with 0 votes they could be the winner..
thats the same for every other battle deez was involved in.

its all beside the point tho, as many have expressed, getting a placement when you're starting out gives you the feedback you need to keep pursuing your sound.

no shade on @Pappas Beats at all tho, you definitley deserve the win in these circumstances. congrats man!

its going to be good moving forward with new battles not having a ringer in the mix.
Should remove all deez points but leave the rest of our profiles the same, moving people up isnt an accurate outcome anyway.

joemonco

MoncoMade™
Battle Points: 35
domt be sad emoji @Pappas Beats, as i said im not meaning to knock you at all. It sucks deez stole the legitimacy of your first beat this win, you deserved to be able to win on an even playing field. Im agreeing with you, and I bet you will be back and successful in more battles to come, im more speaking on the community going back and fixing up all the results.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
As for this whole thing. Wow. :shock: wasn't expecting to see this when i logged in!

Deez sounded like a sound guy. I dunno his motivations or whatnot for how it appears he's gone about his business. If he got some personal demons in his life i hope he can deal with them. And hope there was some benevolence behind it.

As for all you Illbrethren... don't feel bad, don't feel aggrieved; know that sometimes some of you held your own against or beat successful releases.

And for @Fade . Don't stress, bro. We got you. At worse this will just be a meme/in-joke reference. IllMuzik is still the one. :micdrop:

Crispifier

The Real SlimSpaceship
Battle Points: 15

KOOLDJRKM

ALL OF MY BEATS & THEIR RHYMES ATTACHED
Battle Points: 78
hahaha this is legit really good! did you do the vocals yourself for this ?

on a more serious note @Iron Keys has a point life can't of been kind to a guy who feels the need to betray his own integrity like that, hope he figures his shit out that being said hope he figures his shit out a long way away from this forum
thanks. now i will not have an @DEEZ BEATZ moment. those vocals are not mine.
STUNT SKIMASK on the lyrics
pRodUced by KOOL DJ R.K.M.
and WE R STUNT-R.K.M. and that is the truth no @DEEZ BEATZ

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
UPDATE

Okay, everything is done. Wiped. Stripped. Gone. The overall points have changed drastically: https://www.illmuzik.com/beat-battles/?cat=all

There are many guys that I had to alter their points. Some are now champions. It's a shame too because as I was going through everything, I noticed how some newbies had competed once or twice and then left. They didn't win or place high, but now that's changed for them. But they're already gone. Maybe they would have stayed if it hadn't of been for cheating. Maybe if they had of placed 2nd or 3rd it would have given them hope.

Anyway, what's done is done and we're good now. If you never won a Beat This or any of the other battles, check your profiles, it might show now for you. There were a lot of people that got bumped up.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yeah it's a real shame because as I made the changes I realized how many people were affected by it, and there's still a bunch that I can't fix. For example, all the ones he won for Beat This, now there's no 5th place for those ones. Not just that, his votes could have easily have gone to someone else which could have drastically changed the results. But it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online