Beat This! - July 1-2, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's a real shame because as I made the changes I realized how many people were affected by it, and there's still a bunch that I can't fix. For example, all the ones he won for Beat This, now there's no 5th place for those ones. Not just that, his votes could have easily have gone to someone else which could have drastically changed the results. But it is what it is.
There is only so much that can be done to fix the clusterfuck, hopefully we can all move on from this dumpster fire.
Fucking frauds, liars, cheats, they fuck it all up for everyone. Selfish cunts.

KOOLDJRKM

ALL OF MY BEATS & THEIR RHYMES ATTACHED
Battle Points: 78
UPDATE

Okay, everything is done. Wiped. Stripped. Gone. The overall points have changed drastically: https://www.illmuzik.com/beat-battles/?cat=all

There are many guys that I had to alter their points. Some are now champions. It's a shame too because as I was going through everything, I noticed how some newbies had competed once or twice and then left. They didn't win or place high, but now that's changed for them. But they're already gone. Maybe they would have stayed if it hadn't of been for cheating. Maybe if they had of placed 2nd or 3rd it would have given them hope.

Anyway, what's done is done and we're good now. If you never won a Beat This or any of the other battles, check your profiles, it might show now for you. There were a lot of people that got bumped up.
thanks @Fade and to the beat cheat c'mon son!

thanks @Fade and to the beat cheat c'mon son!
SnarlingCompleteChafer-max-1mb.gif

Spiritof69

The DJ Kevin Smith
Battle Points: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

members online