Beat This! - July 1-2, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
Yep, congrats @Pappas Beats!
Keep on remixing them N'sync hits! Suits you well.

tumblr_l9q2vtabfv1qa7gbz.gif

The saddest thing about this stuff is not DEEZ BEATZ. I don't care about him. The saddest thing is that it hurts us all! The whole community. He is currently number one with 150 battles he took part in and 1180 points. Imagine all these times you lost to him or you were placed worst than him... It's freaking sad man...

crosstevsky

beats architect
Battle Points: 127
The saddest thing about this stuff is not DEEZ BEATZ. I don't care about him. The saddest thing is that it hurts us all! The whole community. He is currently number one with 150 battles he took part in and 1180 points. Imagine all these times you lost to him or you were placed worst than him... It's freaking sad man...
the damage is not huge imo except for 2good who lost in battle that....the moral here is...if your doing shady things, you will get busted, sooner or later...btw...good you quit doing those reports on time, imagine dealing with this shit...

KongoRampoozy

Battle Points: 6
I made plenty of beats..but when i sell them exclusively..i don't own them anymore...so niggas don't have to use my name as a producer...that's how i make my money...but there is more to it..that's why I never have to worry about copyright infringement...but you can dig into all of my beats it doesn't prove anything except I sell a lot of beats..and a lot of people have used my beats...but you guys need to not jump to conclusions...just because someone is rapping on a beat i made doesn't mean i didn't make the beat...but there is more to the story than I care to mention...i haven't won anything since march..so if I was cheating I would win everything..but i don't...I'm sorry you guys feel that way about me..but things aren't always what they seem...you guys really don't know about me or what I really do...so have your fun trying to so-called picking me apart or expose me for being something I'm not..but you don't know me or what I do..so if i use a beat you better believe i have every right to...but i have other things to worry about right now..than what you guys think of me..half of those beats you find on YouTube are probably coming out of my brand..Trap Music Now, Vendetta Bros, unknown instrumentals, beats with hooks,..I'm also part of the inner circle with Anno Domini..there is a lot about me you guys don't know..but it's cool...
How long ago did you release the beat you won beat this with and why is it under the name of Lido?

I was in final against him and lost... For bronze, so I don't really care.

I don't think @Fade needs to go back in time and check every single win he's had... Let's just move on. But, yes let's give @Pappas Beats the round of applause he deserves.

I don't think that @Fade needs to check everything neither but I don't think that DEEZ should be on first place in the ranks nor that he should take part in battles in the future. If it is resolved without any consequences then participating in these battles are not worth it because it would mean that everybody can just download someone else's beat and use it.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
yeah, he knocked me out of warzone with J-Capos Red Stripe beat :(

Sorry No... Knocked Cross out with that beat

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online