Beat This! - July 1-2, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

YannFer

The Mr Bernard Who Laughs
Battle Points: 166
I don't think that @Fade needs to check everything neither but I don't think that DEEZ should be on first place in the ranks nor that he should take part in battles in the future. If it is resolved without any consequences then participating in these battles are not worth it because it would mean that everybody can just download someone else's beat and use it.
I trust @Fade will take the necessary action to preserve Ill Muzik's interests and the trust each member has for one another.

Silentz

Boom Bap addict
Battle Points: 113
I don't think that @Fade needs to check everything neither but I don't think that DEEZ should be on first place in the ranks nor that he should take part in battles in the future. If it is resolved without any consequences then participating in these battles are not worth it because it would mean that everybody can just download someone else's beat and use it.
It really makes you wonder who is using others beats or just copy and pasting pre made loops

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
congrats @Pappas Beats well deserved my guy ^^
First off I would like to thank my mother and the academy, my wife who stood by me (she really didnt at all) and my agent (thieving mother fu...) @crosstevsky for whom gave me the skills to pay the bills, @2GooD Productions for believing in me and @Memento Beats who always made me feel like I belonged and gave me confidence especially in his Battle reports when I felt odd man out.

giphy.gif

First off I would like to thank my mother and the academy, my wife who stood by me (she really didnt at all) and my agent (thieving mother fu...) @crosstevsky for whom gave me the skills to pay the bills, @2GooD Productions for believing in me and @Memento Beats who always made me feel like I belonged and gave me confidence especially in his Battle reports when I felt odd man out.

giphy.gif

Hahahahahaha You're welcome and congrats :D

crosstevsky

beats architect
Battle Points: 127

giphy.gif
congrats. dude!

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
Fuck bro, I aint gonna lie, I was tickled as shit that I placed. Woulda never have gotten this beat without cross. He showed me how to put boombap together, props to my teacher, for real for real.
Ok OK OK OK!!! Arvin has helped me hella how dare I forget his ass.. teaching me piano and chords etc... im an ass, I get that

See? I was the only man to ever fuck with deez before y'all did :D I be smart af boi.
real talk tho, @DEEZ BEATZ I had too much respect for you to forget it in one instance, but you fucked up on 2 years, no, 3 fucking years of instances. I mean believe me dude I am trying as hard as I can to stay on your side, but if u did copy shit, please step up and be a man. if by Any chance that shit u said on ur defense Was true, throw us some evidence. don't insult us.

:D Pappas you just saved yo own ass. P.S. you're a fucking idiot for thinkin u should stop sendin beats. told you I see the diamond in you. Congrats man, keep learnin. SCALES LESSON 2 WILL BE TONIGHT DON'T U FUCKIN RUN AWAY YOU LAZY FUCK :D

and @YannFer I wouldn't have seen this whole thing without you, in fact, None of us would've. I do not have a single clue how tf u figured that shit out, Mr. Sherlock Bernard.

Status
Not open for further replies.