Beat This! - July 15-16, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Félicitations @2GooD Productions ! You nailed this one !
Hahaha we used the same intro. What a wise man, that Tuco.

All in all good job everyone !
Thanks, I thought I was being all creative and original by going for quotes and the trailer.
Then found I was in good company. Wasnt sure I was going to win this one. Yours was my favorite. Then the @Matt-D redman one, i liked quite a few of them.

crudeking

Delta Force Elite
loads of respect from me. I never went for a military route, I was too much of a bitch in my youth.
Later on after reading Maj. Geneal Smedley Butler's "War is a racket" put me off the idea altogether, but In my older and wiser years, fighting the paedo child trafficking elite is a fight Id fight willingly. Dont want to get into anything too political though, but I have lots of respect for anybody that puts their life on the line to fight for what they believe is right and true, that takes bollocks, and you took the bullets too as a result. But good to see you are still here, and battling on the beat battlefield where the worst we can expect is some hurt feelings and a bruised ego.
@2GooD Productions ,thank you, i appreciate it as well as every soldier...it was protecting a very nice old guy, who had a little intel we really needed..and i would do it again for any civi without hesitation..

Grats @2GooD Productions . idk who I voted for. @YannFer A special gratz to u on ur 2nd place, and @Jansoulo What a fuckin comeback. Keep winnin! and @Matt-D you finally whooped my ass. my 18 minute ass tho so don't get too happy. gratz anyways.

ps gj Drex

crudeking

Delta Force Elite
this was a pretty good contest..everybody did good...for being new i'm happy where i ended up..cause i thought i would have been way down the bottom of the list...onward and upward!!!!

this was a pretty good contest..everybody did good...for being new i'm happy where i ended up..cause i thought i would have been way down the bottom of the list...onward and upward!!!!
I thought it's alphabetical?

oh yeah, didn't see that ..lmao...oh well i still participated...to bad there is no way to see how many votes you got
exactly what I told fade when I was bored of always ending up below the top 5 and not knowing if I'm 6th or 26th.

btw @Fade at least can we know if we ended up 6th or 7th or ...? if u don't wanna show votes. I mean are the votes sprayed enough for us to have a top 10 maybe?

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@crudeking i agree it doesn’t make sense with no prizes involved, which aren’t really important anyways. I also know how hard it is to get reliable judges so I understand that, but accurate judgements on the contests is what makes it more enjoyable. Not saying I’m better or worse than anyone I just respect the contest more when the decisions are accurate. I know it’s subjective in all that but over time I heard some producers that were clearly misplaced, and some pretty bad ones that placed high or even won.

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
@crudeking i agree it doesn’t make sense with no prizes involved, which aren’t really important anyways. I also know how hard it is to get reliable judges so I understand that, but accurate judgements on the contests is what makes it more enjoyable. Not saying I’m better or worse than anyone I just respect the contest more when the decisions are accurate. I know it’s subjective in all that but over time I heard some producers that were clearly misplaced, and some pretty bad ones that placed high or even won.
1594938666882.gif

crudeking

Delta Force Elite
@Matt-D ..oh, ok ..i see what you mean

Status
Not open for further replies.